What you’ll do
- You’ll be working with a highly collaborative development squad with another frontend engineer, backend engineers, and dedicated PM, UX, and QA.
- You’ll be building a suite of unified tools that enable tax professionals to manage their practice, navigate complex scenarios in the tax resolution field, file federal and state taxes, and interact with their clients in a variety of natural, meaningful ways.
- You’ll deepen your knowledge and skills through mentoring, research, on-site training, management that sees value in better equipped and more knowledgeable employees, along with challenging problems to help solve.
- You’ll be working with a stack that includes React, Babel, and Webpack, and deployment tooling that allows our teams to autonomously deploy multiple times each day.
- You’ll utilize best practice and patterns to design and build robust, component-based solutions that delight a demanding clientele.
- Your work will integrate into a micro-frontend ecosystem powered by single-spa (https://single-spa.js.org/).
- You’ll contribute to a culture that prizes doing good for others, owning our craft, and winning in our industry.
Your Skills Include:
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- Awesome on-site gym (Cardio machines, squat racks, free weights!)
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Hospital Indemnity plan available
- 401(k) match
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- Remote workstation budget