In your first couple of months, you’ll take significant new features from concept to production. All new features are designed and built collaboratively with small cross functional teams.
You’ll be deeply involved in feature decisions and should be comfortable using data to drive rapid testing/iterating.
You will be autonomous in managing your work, working independently with product managers and designers to build the most compelling features for our small business members.
You will get to know our members by listening in on video calls and training sessions, observing them using our site, and deeply engaging with our customer success team to understand their challenges.
You will dive deep into our data to further your understanding of our members and draw insights that will allow you to suggest features or changes to our applications.
About Our Stack
- Languages & Databases: Ruby 2.6 and Rails 6 with Postgres, Redis, Memcached w/ React on the frontend
- Testing: Rspec and Enzyme with continuous integration via CircleCI
- Deployment: AWS Alphabet soup
- Analytics Pipeline: Kinesis, Python, Pandas, Redshift
- Machine Learning: Pytorch, Tensorflow
- You dream in CSS and love making beautiful UIs
- You have at least 4+ years of experience writing code in a professional work environment
- You’ve worked on an Agile team and delivered software via Scrum, Kanban, or another Agile methodology
- You love digging into data, experience with Python and Pandas is a plus
- You’ve worked on a team that uses continuous development and deployment
- You’ve used TDD or worked on a team without QA but with a high bar for quality and test coverage
What We Offer
- Smart, supportive, fun co-workers
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacations
- Virtual working environment
- Payroll deduction for commuter rail and parking
- An opportunity to help millions of small business owners across the United States and Canada