We’ve recently launched Journeys: prebuilt automations for scaling critical initiatives from onboarding to mentorship programs over Slack or email. As we enter a new year, we’re in the exciting phase of formulating a go-to-market strategy including brand positioning. That’s where you come in!
For NYC-based consultants, there will be the opportunity to onboard in-person or cowork.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and execute on Go-to-Market planning for Donut Journeys, including:
- Tactics for Top-of-Funnel customer acquisition, such as increasing app installs and website optimization
- Designing and running experiments for go-to-market tactics
- Use data to inform Donut’s approach to experimentation and share learnings based on their results
- Collect and analyze feedback from our users
- Help crystalize and articulate the ICP for Donut Journeys
- Create customer personas for the wide variety of Donut enthusiasts
- Influence our content marketing strategy and contribute to its creation
- A “full-stack” marketer – from product marketing to demand generation, you’ve got solid familiarity across the key functions of marketing a SaaS product.
- Early-stage experience – you’ve been the first or a very early-stage marketing hire for a SaaS product.
- Design-thinking – you’ve got an eye for UI’s role in customer experience and conversion
- Strategy and Execution – you’ve got the tactical skill to set high-level strategy before you then execute the hands-on steps for success
- Cross-functional – you’re excellent at working with a variety of stakeholders and teams