SevenFifty is on a mission to power a connected alcohol supply chain by leveraging the nation’s largest network of producers, distributors, importers, retailers, and restaurants. We are uniquely equipped to lead the charge of a full-blown digital transformation by utilizing our comprehensive database of wines, beers, and spirits and making it accessible through a SaaS-enabled marketplace.
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for the company-wide budgeting and forecasting process and monthly analysis. In addition, the Manager will be responsible for long-range plans, defining key metrics, and ad hoc financial analysis. The Manager, FP&A position is an integral position as they will interact with various department and business unit leaders to provide insightful and actionable analysis and identify opportunities to improve process, efficiency, profitability, and productivity. This position will handle multiple assignments in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment with extensive direct interaction with business leaders and executive management.
This position reports directly to the CFO.
We are on a mission to make SevenFifty more diverse; if you’re uncertain about applying, please do so. We’d rather have an extra application to review than have folks from underrepresented groups and backgrounds opt out on their own.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and monitor the Company’s 3 statement annual budget and quarterly forecasts, which shall include establishing budget tools, setting timelines and acting as project manager for the Company, ensuring that all budgets and forecasts are accurate, comprehensive and completed in timely fashion with the department heads.
- Responsible for monthly reporting package that includes financial operating statements, comprehensive Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), operational Dashboard reporting, analysis of key business trends, analysis of operating results against budget, prior periods and forecasts, and comprehensive executive level explanations.
- Present, analyze, and interpret relevant financial data and business metrics partnering closely with business leaders to impact strategic business decisions. Work with Sales and Marketing teams to hone pricing, leads, and attribution analysis.
- Support the preparation of the Company’s long-range strategic planning models and creation of 13-week rolling cash flow
- Provide modelling/analytic support for pricing and product and customer profitability.
- Assist in the upgrade of reporting standards through the pursuit of continuous process improvement and liaison with the various business departments.
You’ll love this job if you are:
- Curious: You are excited to learn a new, complex industry and put the pieces together of a big puzzle.
- Collaborative: You work well with others and enjoy being a central party between multiple stakeholders.
- Analytical: You are comfortable with data and transforming them into KPI’s and business insights.
- Undergraduate degree (or MBA) in finance, accounting, or other related fields or commensurate experience in applicable roles.
- 5+ or more years of combined accounting, finance, and strategic analysis experience
- Strong understanding of accounting. CPA or CFA a plus.
- Demonstrated excellence in financial analysis and model building. Transaction Advisory Services, or Investment Banking background a plus
- Understanding of interrelationship between and ability to model Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows.
- Advanced excel skills and ability to build scenario analyses
- Familiarity with SaaS Company reporting a plus
- Function effectively in an especially fast-paced, high growth operating environment, managing time effectively to address high priority items in a timely manner
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and executive presence
…100-ish people and growing fast.
…doing our best to make a difference. Read more here.
…former hospitality professionals and start-up veterans.
…distributed; we work remotely and gather together a few times each year.
…social! We meet for team weeks, wine tastings, and lunch n’ learn sessions.
…eaters and drinkers who love to discuss food and beverage.
…changing an industry. Read more here.
…one of Built In NY’s “Best Places to Work” 2021!
Find out what it’s like to work at Sevenfifty here.
Perks & benefits:
- 100% paid individual medical, dental, and vision via Justworks and Aetna.
- Meaningful equity in an industry-changing organization.
- Unlimited vacation to rest and recover.
- 3-months of family leave to care for your child (after your first year of employment).
- Flexibility to work where you want, so long as you’re meeting your goals.
- Light the way: Inspire others with your vision for success.
- Open the door: Ask, listen, and empower others.
- Stir it up: Embrace experimentation and bring new ideas to life.
- Keep the glass full: Do more than is expected, for yourself and for others.
- Respect the craft: Commit to excellence and integrity in your work.
We are an equal opportunity employer. What does that mean at SevenFifty? We:
- Give each team member an equal opportunity to develop and grow into a leadership role.
- Acknowledge our shortcomings and try to improve our company and our industry.
- Elevate BIPOC voices in our industry publication, SevenFifty Daily.
- Do not discriminate against candidates or employees on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or socioeconomic status.
- Have regular, sometimes awkward, conversations about diversity, equity, and inclusion in our employee resource group, SevenFifty Community.
- Are honest and recognize that our company isn’t as diverse as it should be.