LastPass, the #1 password leader, provides password and identity management solutions that are convenient, easy to manage, and effortless to use, helping more than 32 million users and 100,000 businesses organize and protect their online lives. As a pioneer in cloud security technology, LastPass provides award-winning password and identity management solutions that are convenient, effortless, and easy to manage. LastPass values users’ privacy and security, so your sensitive information is always hidden – even from us.
We welcome new ideas, support your growth, and recognize your value, if this aligns with what you are looking for in your next career move, Join Us
LastPass is looking for an FP&A Manager:
We are seeking a highly motivated FP&A Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the corporate FP&A process, which includes monthly packages, variance analysis, system integrations, and quarterly Board presentations.
If you are passionate about complex problem-solving and motivated by scale, then this is the role for you!
Who will you work with?
Reporting to the Senior Director, FP&A. You will partner with the broader GTM Finance team and cross-functional Sales partners.
What are some of the exciting challenges you will be working on?
- Managing recurring corporate FP&A responsibilities, such as month-end activities, annual planning, and monthly forecasting of the three financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flows), and assisting with long-range planning
- Playing a critical role in providing valuable business insights to drive decision-making.
- Project managing LastPass’ forecast cycles, including the annual plan, quarterly forecasts, short-range outlooks, and long-range plans.
- Assisting with management, board, and financial reporting, including presentations and key analysis requests.
- Managing monthly systems integrations between UKG, NetSuite, and Adaptive Planning.
- Developing models to support critical decision-making and guiding a strategic approach around working capital and cash flow.
- Leading the forecasting process and providing in-depth analysis of LastPass’ cost of goods, operating expenses, below-the-line costs, balance sheet, and cash flows.
- Playing a key role in driving continual improvements to LastPass’ implementation of Adaptive Insights.
- Providing support for other FP&A team members, Accounting, Tax, and other teams to drive scalable analyses and insights.
- Assisting with ad-hoc strategic and operational projects as required.
What does it take to work at LastPass?
- Must have experience in building financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flows.
- You must possess exceptional financial, analytical, and communication skills and be comfortable managing multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines
- You are a top performer in a fast-paced environment and possess the creativity to continually improve your area of responsibility.
- Experience in FP&A, Technology Investment Banking, or a related field.
- Superior analytical and modeling skills, including advanced proficiency in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work with, analyze, and summarize large data sets
- A self-starter with exceptional attention to detail, financial modeling, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $99,500 in the lowest geographic market and up to $117,750 per year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Market-leading password manager
- High-growth, collaborative environment with inclusive teams
- Remote first culture
- Competitive compensation
- Private health insurance, dependents included.
- Monthly self-care days (12 extra paid days off annually), volunteering days, pet leave
- Home office setup support
- LastPass families free account up to 5 members
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If this piques your interest, apply today and chat with our recruitment team further.
We’re building an inclusive community that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.
For all US based jobs please review our Applicant Privacy Notice
For all EU based jobs please review our Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review our CCPA Notice