Fiveable is looking for teachers that want to become a part of the Content Development Team. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to sign up for different content projects in your subject of expertise. You will have the flexibility to sign up for as many or as few tasks as you would like during deadline windows. You will receive feedback from the team and be able to create content that is published on the website and used by Fiveable’s millions of yearly users. This is a freelance, hourly position.
Our mission and team
Our mission is to make learning easy and fun. We know that educational inequities have left students overwhelmed and fending for themselves. In order to close the opportunity gap, we need to create space for students to be creative and curious. To do this, we’ve created a social network for online learning communities through interactive content and courses. Because of COVID, we’re in a lightning strike moment for education and we’re fired up to change the way things are for high school students.
We’re a creative group of former teachers, community builders, game designers, and generally curious people who are driven by social impact. We’re focused on building a diverse team and are inclusive of all backgrounds. And we’re big on growth mindsets – we’re all learning!
- Creative – You always find a way to get something done.
- Passionate – You care deeply and pour yourself into what you do.
- Efficient – You work smarter, not harder.
- Candid – You communicate consistently and authentically.
- Flexible – You go with the flow and find new paths to your goals.
- Quality control of published content
- Study guide creation and editing
- Live 1-hour unit reviews
- Short video creation on small topics
- Trivia question writing
- New content creation
- And more!
💅 Benefits of Working at Fiveable
- Be on the front line of education innovation at an early stage startup
- Gain valuable experience working in a remote work culture
- Inclusion & diversity as a company priority
- First access to new offerings and opportunities within Fiveable