Cloudbeds provides the platform that powers hospitality, driving streamlined operations, increasing reservations and revenue, and enabling memorable guest experiences for lodging businesses of all sizes and types. Named the No. 1 PMS and No. 1 Hotel Management System by Hotel Tech Report in 2022, Cloudbeds is trusted by properties across the globe for its award-winning front desk, revenue, distribution, guest acquisition and guest engagement solutions seamlessly combined in a single unified system.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 700+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we’ve believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared core values that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people around the world;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
Together we’re on a mission to power every property in the world and to do that, we need to find the best talent in the world. That’s why we’re on the search for a superstar Field Sales Executive. We’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals to make a name for themselves in our new Field Sales division. This role offers the unique opportunity to be a pioneering member of a new division which will shape the future of our company and your continued professional development.
As a Field Sales Executive, you will be our key in-market ambassador, identifying and engaging prospects, actively promoting our industry-defining products, leveraging in-person meetings, attending networking events and delivering compelling product demonstrations showcasing how Cloudbeds is changing the game for hospitality businesses.
What You Will Do:
- Be the face of Cloudbeds in your local market
- Analyze opportunities by researching the industry and market trends in your assigned region
- Identify business opportunities with new prospective clients (i.e. NOT account management)
- Develop partner relationships
- Prepare lead lists and cold call prospects
- Deliver compelling virtual demonstrations to showcase Cloudbeds solution
- Visit local properties & events to demonstrate our SaaS (< 20% of your time)
You’ll Succeed With:
- Expertise in outbound and cold-calling techniques
- Self-motivation and results focus
- Excitement for new technology and a strong technical aptitude
- Business acumen
- Great phone presence with the ability to engage and excite potential customers
- Proven sales and negotiation ability with a track record of exceeding targets
- Time management and organizational skills
- The ability and the will to challenge the status quo
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with SaaS technologies
- Hospitality lodging experience