The field marketing specialist works closely with sales, marketing, customer success, SDR, and sales enablement teams to coordinate field marketing initiatives. Reporting to the manager of field marketing Americas, they will play a key role in executing the regional marketing strategy and event planning in the field. They will be responsible for ensuring initiatives stay within budget and hit performance goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the planning process and execution of webinars, regional events, and Tier 1 trade shows in North America.
- Assist with execution of ABM programs for target accounts.
- Plan and host online and in-person events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities, and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels as you see fit.
- Assist regional sales team, as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally, and driving leads and MQLs for your sales region.
- Partner closely with the SDR team to drive registration, attendance, and overall success of field events.
- Partner with marketing operations to build landing pages (for events, webinars, eBooks, etc.), and send automated and personalized behavioral emails.
- Work closely with the Marketing content manager to ensure consistency with strategic GTM themes and campaigns.
- Support various other marketing projects as needed to drive pipeline and revenue for the US field.
Pay Range Disclosure: The base pay range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to Qualifications, Geographical Location, Education/certifications, Experience, Skill Sets, Training, and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the current range for the position of Field Marketing Specialist base is: $62,500- $69,400.