As the Field Marketing Manager, you will work cross-functionally with multiple teams to support our go-to-market strategy and execute campaigns to create and accelerate the sales pipeline. You will be responsible for managing a comprehensive field marketing program by running full scale event programs (thought leadership, panels, roundtables, virtual and in-person experiences, high-touch executive and C-suite events, lunch and learns, activations, etc) for our North America segments. You’ll partner closely with our Sales team leaders and account managers to develop and drive field activities that align with business objectives and key strategic priorities. You’ll be responsible for producing events from conception through execution, including managing logistics, and measuring and reporting on results and ROI.
- Identify opportunities and innovative ways to engage with C-level, VP’s, and senior level buyers through digital campaigns, programs and events.
- Plan and host live and virtual events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities, and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Partner closely with revenue leaders, field sales reps, and SDRs on pre-event and post-event strategies to maximize pipeline generation and/or attendance.
- Travel to and manage onsite logistics and run-of-show for field events (signage and branding, swag/gifting, registration/check-in, F&B, content/speaker set-up, on-site production/AV, activation and vendor management, breakdown).
- Work on growing our Exec-level events and meetings program, creating exclusive experiences for Executives at our largest accounts.
- Communicate and prepare our leadership and internal team for events they’re attending, speaking at, hosting; ensure everything is polished and the team is aligned ahead of the event.
- Maintain event and campaign documents—calendars, sales enablement tools and toolkits, checklists, briefing documents, run-of-shows, etc.
- Successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting budgets and deadlines.
- Develop content, assets, event topics, and manage speaker preparations.
- Achieve benchmarked ROI metrics by working with the Marketing Operations team, managing and analyzing campaign data in Salesforce and Tableau.
- Think creatively about the customer and prospect experience at events and build experiences (in-person and virtual) that exceed expectations, and delight attendees, while meeting our internal goals for registration, attendance, and pipeline creation.
- Support the Corporate Events team with special projects and other large-scale events, such as our Annual User Conference and Company Kick-Off, as needed.
What we’re looking for
- Event planning and management experience with proven track record of successfully executing multifaceted events
- Ability to comfortably present to internal and external teams, including sales, customer success and marketing leadership.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, and other marketing technology tools including Goldcast, Canva, and Tableau
- Relevant work experience in B2B field marketing at a SaaS or tech company.
- Experience working with mature enterprise accounts and account teams.
- Experience working with Executive and C-level customers, prospects, and internal leadership on high-level programming and preparation.
- Proven track record of building successful partnerships with Sales teams to craft programs that are metrics-driven in their approach.
Don’t meet every single requirement but excited about the role? We encourage you to apply! Research show us that certain demographics are less likely to apply unless they meet 100% of the requirements, but you may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. We know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Private Medical, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Pre-Tax Benefit Accounts (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits – transit and parking
- Flexible Time off
- Basic Life insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Professional Development Stipend
- Remote Equipment Expense Reimbursement
- Mental Wellness Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly wellness and telecommunications reimbursements
- Paid quarterly volunteering days and Charity donation matching
- Perks at Work discount scheme
- Pet Insurance reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee-led groups to help foster a more inclusive employee experience and build a culture of belonging at UserTesting. Read more here!