As part of our global marketing team, the Field Marketing Manager – North America is instrumental in driving the success of our high-performing Americas sales organization. The successful candidate will plan, develop and execute in-territory marketing programs to build brand awareness and generate and nurture qualified leads through the sales cycle. The ideal candidate will have experience across B2B marketing channels, and will be familiar with developing demand generation programs and building marketing campaigns.
This is a remote role (work from home office) from any location in US/Canada. Strong and consistent internet access is obligatory. You will be part of a global marketing team and there may be occasions when you will need to attend meetings out of your usual hours. Some minor travel may be required when permissible (2-3 times a year).
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute a field marketing plan which helps increase brand and product/service awareness, and build and develop the sales pipeline in specific territories
- Create, expand, and accelerate sales opportunities through regional and account-focused marketing execution, managing marketing campaigns that promote Percona products and services
- Advocate for the sales region you support, helping internal Percona stakeholders understand their requirements and priorities
- Forecast, evaluate, measure, and report on the effectiveness and ROI of field marketing campaigns
- Constantly be innovating, question existing strategies and tactics and explore new opportunities to accelerate customer growth
- 2+ years experience supporting a sales team in a field marketing or account based marketing role
- B2B marketing experience, preferably in a SaaS or similar environment
- Proven success in developing and executing integrated, multi-touch marketing plans and programs, including identifying opportunities and optimizing ROI
- Great attention to detail and excellent project management skills
- Experience using sales and marketing platforms such as Salesforce and marketing automation tools (HubSpot preferred)
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Experience acting as the sole marketer at a startup
- Experience as a marketer for an open source company