In the Executive Risks – Insurance Products and Special Projects role, you will lead a variety of strategic, analytical, and operational projects to enhance carrier relationships, build insurance operations, and launch new insurance products. You will partner with senior leaders, external carrier partners, and cross functional teams to drive and support our Executive Risks / Management Liability growth efforts while managing and strengthening our most important relationships.
Accordingly, we are looking for a highly talented and organized individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment to join our team. Candidates should have excelled at an (re)insurance broker or carrier, or related field; or demonstrated a keen interest in risk management industries. We are looking for a proactive individual who takes ownership over initiatives and drives execution with limited oversight.
- Work cross functionally with product, engineering, and insurance teams to drive efficiencies and enable quality control through automation and process
- Manage and lead day-to-day interactions with carrier partners on variety of product, growth, and compliance areas
- Assist and coordinate creation of policy forms, endorsements, and rating models on new and existing products
- Guide carrier audits, respond to ad hoc requests, and perform related analysis
- Synthesize data to identify and disseminate KPIs and trends that translate into actionable insights
- Effectively collaborate and communicate analyses, results, and insights with internal and external teams
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management abilities combined with impeccable business judgment. Experience executing strategic and operational initiatives
- Highly organized and systemic approach to identifying and solving problems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to formulate and articulate contractual, technical, financial, and value points with partners and internal Coalition teams
- Self-directed and self-motivated; excellent communicator and collaborator
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Annual home office stipend and WeWork access
- Mental & physical health wellness programs (One Medical, Headspace, Gympass, and more)!
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The US base salary for this position ranges from $109,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $165,000/year in our highest geographic market. Consistent with applicable laws, an employee’s pay within this range is based on a number of factors, which include but are not limited to relevant education, skills, job-related knowledge, qualifications, work experience, credentials, and/or geographic location. Your recruiter can share more on target salary for your location during the interview process. Coalition, Inc. reserves the right to modify this range as needed.