As the Executive Business Partner to the GTM lead you will have a significant impact on the success of CoinTracker. You will support your lead with administrative and operational support, including calendar and email management, internal and external communications and travel coordination. By listening, observing, and learning as much context as possible, you will become an extension and force multiplier of your leader, anticipating needs, and “seeing around corners” on their behalf. You will report into the Executive Business Partner to the CEO, as part of the early stages of a centralized EBP org structure.
- Email, calendar, and travel management and coordination are an art that you have perfected and fully own.
- With your guidance & facilitation, your leader spends close to 100% of their time on the allocated areas of work that are most important for their success; especially in developing exec relationships with all the top crypto industry leaders.
- You are an extension of your leader, anticipating their needs, providing administrative & operational support, and “seeing around corners” on their behalf.
- With your operational excellence, CoinTracker’s presence at all the top crypto conferences & events is up-leveled and organized.
- You are a strong and active member of the EBP team, supporting and planning broader company events in partnership with other EBPs and your x-functional partners.
- Provide strategic calendar management (including time audits) and scheduling for your leader.
- Strategically manage email triaging and travel for your leader.
- Support leader in internal and external communications; acting as a strong culture carrier who embodies and exhibits company values and goals in all internal and external facing relationships.
- Support your leader in fostering relationships with external industry leaders.
- Support and plan events and projects with and for your leader’s teams.
- Support and plan broader company events in partnership with broader EBP team and x-functional partners.
Some of the skills that we are excited about
- Has 5-6 years of experience providing strategic administrative support for business leaders; with deep attention to detail, context-switching, and energy management.
- Acts as an extension and force multiplier of the leaders you support; anticipating needs, providing administrative & operational support, and “seeing around corners” on leaders’ behalf.
- Quickly analyzes and resolves tasks, and improves operational opportunities that are in alignment with leaders’ goals and priorities.
- Strong culture carrier who embodies and exhibits company values and goals in all internal and external facing relationships.
- Works effectively in a remote setting, is available for in-person events multiple times per year, and is available during pacific time (PT) working hours.
- Showcases deep openness to growing, learning, and to giving and receiving feedback.
- Creatively solves problems; finding quick solutions and innovative ways to solve unforeseen situations.
- Displays exceptional discretion and maintain a sense of nuance with confidential and sensitive information.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates high EQ.