Procore is seeking an Executive Assistant to serve as department contact for Procore’s fast-growing domestic Sales team. In this role, you’ll help create a seamless and efficient working environment by organizing high-profile onsite and remote client meetings and supporting our sales teams in remote offices.
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll interface with all levels of our organization, high-profile clients, partners, associates, and service providers. Successful candidates are organized, proactive, and able to manage a wide range of tasks. Professional written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail are critical for this role. If you’re resourceful, driven, efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence—we’d love to hear from you!
This position reports to the VP, Sales and will be based in our Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively connect appropriate people and other resources to support the critical Sales activities and mission
- Manage travel and reservations for Sales department via internal Travel Agent; prepare expense reports
- Utilize proficient time management skills to plan, organize, and coordinate the administrative aspects of the Sales team’s activities
- Organize logistics (seating, IT hardware, etc.) for new hires
- Support department with purchasing necessary supplies (books, hardware, etc.)
- Collaborate with all Sales Coordinators as well as department coordinators to organize calendar events and cross-department meetings
- Stay current on all department team activities, department meetings, and visitors
- Support Enablement team with Sales Boot Camp and department-wide projects
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of previous experience working in an administrative role
- Although a bachelor’s degree is not explicitly required, this position requires a business/office management background generally equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in a business or related administrative field
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive)
- Exposure to managing travel and reservations
- Outstanding social and communication skills in a professional environment
- Strong listening skills with the ability to ask questions and suggest new ideas
- Comfortable switching gears quickly and working in a fast-paced environment