At Flatfile, we believe that humans shouldn’t have to struggle to use the data that drives our work forwards. We create beautiful, human-centric experiences to remove the barriers between people and data. We’re automating every repetitive and painstaking process involved in teaching machines what data is and where it should go.
What do a grocery store, early stage e-commerce startup, and Fortune 500 insurance company all have in common? They are all Flatfile customers, for one.
Regardless of segment or geography, accessing usable data quickly is a baseline requirement for operating your business today. Flatfile serves as a crucial bridge between messy, 3rd party data and our customers’ systems. We call this data onboarding, and we view it as both a challenge and an opportunity to serve every company in the world.
Want to join us?
We’re not just looking for someone to punch a clock. We crave your diverse perspective and your desire to solve the most unique challenges at the intersection of data and design.
Maintain and manage the CEO’s calendar;
- Own and operate complicated meeting schedules, frequently including people spread across multiple time zones–creating and sharing related correspondence before and after meetings occur, and keeping track of meeting notes as needed.
- Oversee the CEOs’ daily schedule, balancing long term projects, recurring tasks and urgent requests to assure time is being used as effectively as possible.
- Could it have been an email? Avoid this post meeting inquiry whenever possible by proactively determining when a meeting is required and when asynchronous communication will suffice.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the schedules and priorities of other executives, direct reports, or employees who frequently interact with the CEO.
- Budget time on the CEO’s calendar for the things busy humans often forget, including eating lunch and proactively ordering food when necessary.
Own and oversee multiple forms of correspondence for the CEO;
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s inbox, making sure emails are responded to swiftly, grammatically correctly (unlike this JD), and those that are highest priority are addressed first.
- Proofread, edit, and product written correspondence and presentations on behalf of the CEO for internal and external use, including board-level communications.
- Act as a liaison, applying excellent judgment and general knowledge of the business to filter and prioritize requests made of the CEO.
Other duties invlude;
- Stay current on all projects and commitments of the CEO.
- Book travel and create corresponding itineraries for business as well as personal trips when required.
- Assist with the planning of company or related events involving the CEO as needed.
- Manage and improve on current systems, workflows and communications to drive efficiency.
- Exercise discretion and maintain confidential information.
Our goal is to be the best remote company in the world. We take this very seriously, and aim to treat every employee like a million dollar hire.
- We look for great teammates (not just great individuals). We’re team-focused here: we want to be the type of place where you’re surrounded by the best people in your career, where we all make each other better.
- The best tools to do your work, including a Mac laptop and top of the line hardware.
- Unlimited discretionary vacation, and recommend a minimum of 3 weeks
- Comprehensive healthcare plans (including Vision and Dental), with fully covered options for you and your dependents
- 24/7 access to a Health Advocate
- Free annual membership to One Medical in participating regions
- Short term disability insurance
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k retirement plan, with 100% matching for up to 3% and a 50% match for the next 2%
- Equity options
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Flatfile’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
- Salary: $60,000 – $90,000 annually
- Equity: this role is eligible to participate in Flatfile’s equity plan