We’re looking for an Executive Assistant, who will be instrumental in supporting Tim (our Co-Founder) and Sarah (our Chief Scientist) as we take ZOE to the next level.
You’ll be highly organised, have exceptionally high EQ, solid remote experience, and can work at speed to ensure we keep efficient day-to-day operations.
You’ll be a conscientious multitasker with a can-do attitude; a helpful, communicative and tech-savvy problem solver who can work quickly under pressure without compromising on quality.
Your role will look like…
- Day-to-day enablement: Diary management, email inbox management, travel planning, and acting as a point of contact both internally and externally
- Prioritising and filtering: Acting as a first point of contact, actively assessing opportunities or activities for their importance and value, and actioning appropriately such as managing King’s College (KCL) connection requests for both Tim and Sarah
- Internal communication & events: Supporting the organisation of science team offsites and ad-hoc events, and liaising with internal stakeholders around internal events (eg. Company Q&A appearances)
- Public relations: Organise future book launches and dealing with guest lists, booking complex national and international travel, and ad hoc science conferences, board meetings and TV appearances, liaising with Tim’s publisher and agents, liaising with the PR and marketing team at ZOE
- Ad-hoc projects: Working on a variety of ad-hoc projects, including food research and books
We think this role will be a great fit for you if…
- You’re an experienced EA with relevant C-suite and startup experience
- You’ve supported more than one individual at a time, excelling at organising multiple people, managing workload and juggling conflicting priorities/expectations effectively – you love to make people’s working lives easier
- You’re helpful, proactive, approachable, and adaptable detail-orientated multitasker and problem solver, and an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity with the ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- You’re confident with remote working, comfortable with technology and associated tools (Slack, Google Workspace, Notion, PandaDoc, Zoom etc)
- You have some event management experience including corporate and social events.