As the Senior Executive Assistant (EA) to the President/COO, you will work closely with the President/COO and the broader executive team to support all aspects of the President/COO’s work routine.
Cloudflare is a global company with roughly 3000+ employees and $1B in revenue. The President/COO travels often to spend time with the team and customers, and has a full schedule. This role requires a tight partnership to make it all happen.
The ideal candidate has superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple high-priority requests. It also requires the ability to work with team members at all levels, sometimes under pressure. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is important, as is a positive attitude. The ideal candidate is a seasoned EA who loves working in a growing company, understands the value in cultivating relationships and prides themselves on being a career EA.
***Location: This is a hybrid role based in San Francisco and this person will be expected to come into the office on a weekly basis as needed/requested. Relocation Assistance is available.
- Manage the schedule/communications including heavy calendar management, inbox prioritization, and email drafting
- Proactively own and flawlessly execute on calendars, prioritizing with purpose, deflecting with tact, understanding both the short/ long-term impacts of each confirmed, declined, and rescheduled meeting. Ensure leaders are equipped with all the necessary meeting information and manage inbound and outbound requests. Bonus if you enjoy “playing Tetris” with different Time Zones and schedules to help people get together,
- Coordinate in-person meetings and conferences including greeting guests, setting up board rooms, AV, organizing catering, attendance tracking and materials distribution. Provide agendas, detailed data, information, and resources in preparation for meetings.
- Communicate with general staff and customers on the President/COOs behalf
- Support the President/COO with external commitments on external boards, committees, and other groups.
- Good judgment prioritizing time-sensitive matters
- Implements processes for tracking customer contact, visits, and up to date status for potential/current customers
- Prepares and coordinates oral and written communications with prospects and current customers
- Assists in coordinating the agenda for direct reports and team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- EA Team: Our EA team has a high degree of camaraderie and so the ideal candidate will enjoy partnering closely with their peers and foster teamwork.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Minimum 8 years experience as an Executive Assistant in a high growth environment; experience supporting senior leaders
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills
- Experience supporting an Executive with many customer-facing responsibilities
- Incredibly organized and resourceful, able to juggle and multi-task with acute attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well written manner
- Experience setting up and implementing systems and processes to help scale
- You are a team player capable of cultivating productive working relationships across the company.
- Personable with a can do attitude that sees no task or project to be too small or too big
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and strong technology skills
- Bonus: you have worked in a team structure with a supporting administrative staff for travel and personal projects
- Bonus: you have supported an Executive part of a dual-working household with kids
Compensation may be adjusted depending on work location.
- For Bay Area-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $149,000 – $183,000