Timescale is looking for a well-organized Executive Assistant to provide support for our CEO! This is a great opportunity to establish working relationships with high-level executives and contribute to the overall efficiency of our rapidly growing organization.
Timescale is an all-remote organization, but we are particularly looking to add this person to the team in the Sacramento/San Francisco Bay area to allow for in-person meetings with the CEO.
- Provide Executive Assistant support for CEO
- Proactively manage, assess, and predict needs and outcomes for projects and tasks.
- Correspond professionally with people at all levels across the company and externally
- Manage schedule, reschedule meetings when necessary (in-person, phone, or video conference meetings)
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our culture, business goals, and the priorities/challenges of the Executive team; leverage this knowledge for success
- Support People and HR operations on behalf of the CEO
- Make travel arrangements as necessary
- Provide end-to-end support to the CEO relieving them of administrative details, projects and workflows.
- Research various topics as assigned with rigor and make recommendations
- Assist the with ad hoc projects as needed, including the organization of Executive Team meetings, board meetings, research and other leadership-level activities
At bit about you:
- You pride yourself on your attention to details – organizing is in your DNA
- You enjoy problem solving and excited to take on new challenges
- Thrive in asynchronous communication environment with global time zones
- You’re proactive and can adapt to changing priorities and schedules.
- You have experience managing sensitive and confidential information
- You are an active learner who manages themselves using high EQ, IQ and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- You believe in Timescale’s values and principles
- You are an over communicator, and you are able to adjust your communication style for the audience, to ensure clear communication at all levels.
- 5 years or more experience as an Executive Assistant with 2+ years experience supporting Senior C-Level executives in a fast paced tech start-up
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills at all levels including senior executives.
- Experienced problem solver who makes thoughtful recommendations and implements solutions with cross functional people and teams throughout an organization.
- Highly organized project manager – you are exceptionally organized and excel at managing multiple projects through successful completion
- Previous experience making travel arrangements and coordinating multiple executive calendars
- Self-directed with high standards for your work
- Upbeat attitude and sense of humor
- Experience working at a company with 100 or more employees
- Tech savvy and have previous experience with Google Apps, Gmail for calendaring, Zoom, Slack, Calendly, airtable, and Asana.