As an Executive Assistant, you’ll play a critical role in supporting our senior leadership team in our GTM functions (Sales and Marketing). This position will be responsible for ensuring leadership is set up to do their best work through taking on their administrative duties. This role is remote in Colombia
- Complete a wide range of administrative tasks including managing active calendars of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is occasionally confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Attend key meetings, take notes, and follow up on action items.
- Plan and coordinate team events including related travel occasionally.
- Handle occasional special projects as necessary
Qualifications and Experience Required to Apply For This Role
- 4+ years of experience in an administrative role in the technology or similar industry.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build good relationships across the leadership team and within the company at large
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to solving problems
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and be adaptable to various competing demands
- Demonstrated ability to achieve ambitious goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Google applications (Calendar, Docs, Sheets) and willing / able to learn how to proficiently use new tools and apps (Notion, etc.)