The Executive Assistant team is an integral component to company operations, ensuring that our leaders are supported and equipped to be successful and are focused on company goals. As strategic partners, Brex Executive Assistants provide critical support while also contributing to projects that help drive business priorities and strengthen team collaboration. In this role, you will be supporting Directors across Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD).
What you’ll do
You will work with Brex Directors across Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) to help them grow Brex. You will be the steward of their time, coordinating internally and externally to plan seamless meetings, travel, and offsites. You will help organize team meetings and internal processes, and learn about the exciting world of Product Development within a fintech company.
- Manage calendars for the EPD Directors, including scheduling meetings, arranging travel, and prioritizing engagements
- Work closely with the Recruiting Team to schedule and facilitate interview schedules for the executives
- Help organize, facilitate, and prepare for large team meetings and decision-making forums
- Support the directors in all daily duties, understand their priorities, and build processes to make them and their organizations more effective.
- Assist the executives as needed with presentations, meeting preparation, and project management.
- Plan and facilitate team events including offsites (virtual and in-person), happy hours, and celebrations
- Collaborate with other Executive Assistants for critical company processes including weekly, monthly and quarterly internal meetings
- Liaise, communicate, and problem-solve across the organization with a focus on Engineering, Product, and Design
- Brex is a highly cross-functional organization, and the role includes ensuring the executives’ teams stay on track towards long-term goals
- Act as a culture carrier for Brex overall
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment, 1+ of those years supporting at the executive level
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, time-management and prioritization skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, as well as listening skills
- Strong team-player attitude; needs to work well under pressure and be adaptable in the face of changing priorities
- Expert with G-Suite (Google Calendar, Gmail, Google docs, Google sheets, etc.)
- High degree of discretion and integrity, especially when taking care of confidential information
- Project Management experience
- Remote work Experience
- FinTech Start Up Experience
- Has supported multiple directors