As Relyance AI’s Executive Assistant to the Co-CEO, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative, operational, and strategic support. You will work directly with our Co-CEO, drawing on your communication skills, calendar management, and ability to prioritize incoming items. This individual will resolve time-sensitive issues with precision, empathy, and tactical awareness.
As an Executive Assistant, your role will include:
- Scheduling and maintaining the Co-CEO’s calendar, including prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of our culture, business goals, and the priorities/challenges of the Executive team.
- Act as a partner and liaison with the executive team and external parties.
- Work closely and effectively with the Co-CEO to inform them of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals and maintaining an organized schedule.
- Managing, assessing, and predicting needs and outcomes for projects and tasks.
- Prepare communications, documents, presentations, and reports for executives.
This role could be a fit for you if you bring:
- 5+ years of executive support at the C-level.
- Advanced knowledge in a wide array of online tools.
- Excellent calendar management skills of complex executive and company meetings.
- Ability to juggle different tasks while staying organized.
- Experience managing confidential information.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Bonus points for:
- Tech start-up experience
- Directly supported a CEO/Founder
- Project Management experience