We are looking for a highly motivated and organized Executive Assistant to support the Marketing Senior Leadership team. You will provide calendar support, lead logistics for travel and meetings, own team building activities, and be flexible to assist with all matters that require attention of these leaders.
This role will offer an opportunity to work cross-departmentally within the company, as well as gain a stronger understanding of how the Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support teams function as part of a growing business! As you demonstrate creative approaches to problem-solving and strong decision-making capabilities, you will gain opportunities to pursue growing levels of program management, exposure to many aspects of our business, and opportunities to take on special projects as needed.
Please note that the leadership team has global responsibilities and are based in various US regions. Coordination across time zones will be required.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Managing VP’s/ Director’s calendars, actively prioritizing meetings, and resolving scheduling conflicts, while proactively communicating changes and upcoming commitments
- Organizing meetings, physically and virtually, and looking after all meeting logistics and technology needs
- Travel planning and coordination for international and domestic events and trips, handling sophisticated travel arrangements and submitting expenses
- Acting as proxy for communications and approvals as authorized and following policies and guidelines
- Event planning for team events, including team building activities and coordinating all logistics
- Maintaining confidentially and dealing professionally and responsibly with sensitive matters and materials
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an Administrative role, ideally in a large corporate environment
- Experience providing executive level support in complex organizations, including heavy calendaring
- Professional and approachable demeanor with outstanding track record of performance
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of staff, executives, and customers
- Ability to multi-task, handle a full desk with ease and thrive in a busy environment
- Detail oriented with maturity to handle confidential information
- Solid work ethic
- Self-directed and proactive
- Proficient in MS Office Suite