This is an outstanding opportunity to transform our brand promise into engaging, customer and prospect-influencing field events. You will play a highly visible role in engaging and supporting our rapidly growing customer base.
What You’ll Do
- Planning and execution of tradeshows and in-person events
- Create and manage the timeline, program, and task list for all events
- Lead event planning and production meetings and discussions
- Coordinate and manage Unanet’s involvement with sponsored project conferences and events in partnership with volunteer committees
- Organize and lead collaboration with the Marketing Team on event concept, graphic design/production/printing, and event marketing
- Negotiate costs and services with vendors; book event spaces, arrange catering, order supplies, hire and coordinate with videographers, and make travel arrangements
- Coordinate the logistics for shipping supplies and staff travel to the event location
- Secure volunteers; manage the staff and volunteers working at each event
- Work with venues to create and revise room layouts and seating arrangements for each event as necessary
- Manage on-site production, return shipping, and clean-up for events
- Organize and manage the invitation, registration, and attendee check-in processes
- Manage follow-up with vendors, sponsors, and staff members following each event
Your First 90 Days
In your first 30 days you will familiarize yourself with Unanet, the Marketing and Events Team, and our culture, while getting up to speed with the industry event calendar.
In your first 60 days you will understand the process and logistics of producing industry events. You will be introduced to the Product and Sales Teams to begin understanding their event needs, while familiarizing yourself with our Annual Users Group Conference.
In your first 90 days you will begin producing and supporting industry shows, planning and prioritizing the 2023 and 2024 event schedules, and helping to assist with the production of our Annual user group conference.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of event and trade show management experience
- Practical and proactive problem-solver and the ability to persevere in the face of unexpected challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to tailor based on the executive level
- Well organized, detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25-50%
- Strong understanding of the AEC and/or GovCon industries
- B2B software experience
- We are a Team. Employees, customers, and partners working together.
- We are Customer-Focused. Customers are the heart of everything we do.
- We are Driven. Seeking exceptional outcomes.
- We Own our Success. Every employee has a stake in our company.
- We do the right thing and have fun in the process.
The salary range for this opportunity is $90,000 – $105,000 per year