In this role, you’ll help bring GitLab events to life! You’ll help execute the team’s vision for branded events, sponsored events, and internal events. You’ll work across the company to develop and streamline processes, while thinking of ways to connect the GitLab brand to our audience.
What you’ll do in this role
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to develop end-to-end programs
- Collaborate across teams to support initiatives led by the Corporate Events Team, ranging from branded events to sponsored events to internal events.
- Manage post-program deliverables,including event analysis, reports of budget, attendee feedback
- Manage and on-board different vendor and partner contractors
- Coordinate internal processes & deliverables (ie email support, campaign elements & documentation)
- Think about how to connect the brand to all
We’re looking for
- Relevant, progressive experience
- Capability to coordinate across many teams and perform in fast-moving high-growth environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- You embrace our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Self-sufficient worker capable of managing multiple deadlines with little supervision.
- Ability to work smart under pressure and efficiently on multiple project requests simultaneously, and to deal with potential for tight deadlines and unexpected complexities.
- Exemplary communicator and collaborator; able to work with a variety of teams and personalities, possessing excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Very detail-oriented.
- Ability to use GitLab
- Ability to travel if needed and comply with the company’s travel policy.
- If employed by GitLab Federal, LLC, team members need to also comply with the applicable vaccination policies.
How GitLab will support you
- Benefits to support your health, finances, and well-being
- All remote, asynchronous work environment
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Equity Compensation & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Growth and development budget
- Parental leave
- Home office support
Please note that we welcome interest from candidates with varying levels of experience; many successful candidates do not meet every single requirement. Additionally, studies have shown that people from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to a job unless they meet every single qualification. If you’re excited about this role, please apply and allow our recruiters to assess your application