Onbe, a fast-growing FinTech, bringing innovation to a rapidly growing global marketplace, stands for “on behalf.” Because that’s exactly how we work: on behalf of our clients, as their comprehensive payments partner. We transform the way payments are imagined — as an opportunity for innovation, a source of insight to customers, and a way to connect with global partners!
Summary: Onbe is looking for a highly motivated and creative Event Marketing Manager to help bring our brand to life and reach our growth goals through the execution of events and activations. This role will work closely with another Event Marketing Manager responsible for comprehensive management and execution of events, industry conferences and brand activations to drive business growth within our key expansion verticals. This position requires outstanding project management and communication skills, market comprehension, and creative, outside-the-box thinking. The ideal candidate will be able to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Build, run, and execute on calendar of trade shows and events that generate brand awareness and support growth goals.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal delegates and stakeholders of event-related information, including, but not limited to, pre-event prep calls.
- Design and implement creative brand activations that stand out and generate awareness and engagement at select key industry events and conferences.
- Develop and execute on event content strategy for promotional materials, messaging, and branding, including social media content in partnership with our agency and at-event content (leave-behinds, videos, swag drops, demos, etc.)
- Run association memberships.
- Oversee third-party vendors, managing budgets, contract negotiation, and invoicing processes.
- Complete post-event evaluations/surveys and debrief meetings as required
- Stay current on market trends and competitor activity
- Completion of BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Business, or related area
- 4+ years of marketing and events management experience
- Creative problem solver with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Solid project management skills, with ability to coordinate and prioritize with attention to detail
- History of successful collaboration in a team-orientated environment
The base salary range for this position is between $ 81,270 to $94,815, with eligibility for an annual bonus. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, business needs, and market demand. Our competitive benefits includes medical, dental, vision, wellness, 401(k) matching, unlimited PTO, work from anywhere, generous parental leave, and more! Our job titles may span more than one career level. All candidates are encouraged to apply.