Caravel BPM Technology Solutions – where caring and community is in our company DNA, we are always striving to be our best selves and we’re compelled to ask the questions that lead to innovation. As an EPM Consultant (NSAW), you will play a crucial role in helping our clients optimize their NetSuite ERP systems and harness the power of data analytics to improve their business processes. You’ll be working in a collaborative and supportive working environment. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with a diverse range of forward-thinking organizations, each with their unique needs and make a real impact.
Working with Caravel BPM means using your experiences, broadening your skills, and reaching your full potential in work and life—while also making a positive difference for your clients, colleagues, and communities. Our shared entrepreneurial spirit drives us to see and do things differently. Our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger. Because People Matter.
What you get:
Total rewards package: from flexible work arrangements to personalized benefit structures and financial compensation options that give you choice and flexibility.
Well-being resources: interactive wellness platform and incentives, an employee assistance program and mental health resources, and Colleague Resource Groups (CRGs) that…
Balance & flexibility: 14 Firm Holidays including 2 floating, Flex PTO, paid family leave, winter break, summer hours, and remote work options, so you can balance challenging yourself with taking care of yourself.
Professional development opportunities:A learning culture with CPA exam resources and bonuses, tuition reimbursement, a coach program, and live classes, workshops, and seminars through BPM University.
Who is successful at BPM:
Caring people who put others first
Self-starters who embody the BPM entrepreneurial spirit
Authentic individuals with a diverse point of view
Lifelong learners with a drive to excel
Resilient people who rise to the occasion
· Aligns business requirements and leading practices to implement a technical solution for NetSuite Analytics Warehouse
· Configure, deploy, and customize NSAW solutions, including setting up analytics dashboards and databases.
· Develop data models, ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes, and data pipelines to enable accurate and efficient data analysis
· Provide training and guidance to clients’ teams on how to use NetSuite Analytics Warehouse effectively
· Identify and resolve issues related to data quality, system performance, and reporting.
· Create comprehensive documentation for implemented solutions and processes
· Stay up-to-date with the latest NetSuite updates and data analytics best practices to ensure clients benefit from cutting-edge solutions
· Works collaboratively with the Practice Lead and other Consultants for any process improvements and solutions
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.).
· Technical experience in NetSuite Analytics Warehouse, Oracle Analytics Cloud, Oracle Autonomous Database
· Knowledge / Experience in other Business Analytics and Warehouse Systems (Domo, Power BI, Snowflake, etc.)
· Proficiency in SQL and data querying languages
· Strong understanding of data analytics concepts, including data modeling, ETL processes, and data visualization
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team