Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You’ll Do
- As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you’ll hunt and close new sales opportunities at the enterprise level. You’ll learn the nuances of the deals we’ve won and lost within various verticals, and work closely with Marketing to target specific accounts, making your sales achievements predictable and repeatable. While you’ll be solely responsible for hitting your sales number each year, you’ll collaborate heavily with a core team of Sales Execs, Account Managers, and Business Development Reps. While you won’t be expected to manage anyone directly in this role, you’ll always be happy to collaborate and help teammates win deals.
What We’ll Achieve
- We’ll hit the books hard from day-one on-boarding, arming you with the market and product knowledge you’ll need to make an efficient ramp to becoming a productive Sales Exec.
- We’ll double revenues this year and next with a collaborative approach from Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product.
- We’ll win some and lose some, but we won’t be surprised when those we lost come calling again next quarter, thanks to the impression you left on them!
- Sales outreach efforts (emails, calls, campaigns, etc.) to prospective customers.
- Conducting discovery/qualification, providing presentations, and executing software demos with prospective customers.
- Management of prospective customers in the sales funnel; ongoing collaboration with Pre-Sales Engineering to execute successful pilots of our software.
- Sales Pipeline management; Maintenance of opportunities and activities in Salesforce CRM.
Who You Are
- You understand the moving parts that need to come together to close complex enterprise-level software deals.
- You practice excellent discovery techniques and have a fully developed insight-selling & solution-based selling methodology.
- You realize products are just one of the elements that lead to a sale – Transactional selling just isn’t your jam.
- Bonus points if you have specific industry knowledge in an area that FORM + GoSpotCheck currently does business within or is looking to expand into (e.g. CPG, Retail, Restaurants / QSR / Fast Casual, Facilities, Medical Devices, Hospitality, etc)
- You’re disciplined when it comes to structuring your time – You know that a career in sales can live well outside of 8 to 5, and you’re a pro when it comes to prioritizing both professional and personal time.
- Closing six and seven-figure deals is something you have a proven ability to do on a consistent basis; it’s not just something you’ve done once or twice.
- You have an extremely high level of business acumen – Regardless of the prospect, you’re able to put yourself in their shoes and help them understand the Form + GoSpotCheck business value.
- You have a history of setting big goals and strategically achieving them, both personally and professionally.
- You’re a great speaker, but an even better listener – When prospects speak, they KNOW they are being heard.
- You are comfortable working in a growing & maturing sales organization that might not have all the structure and resources of a larger organization…this isn’t SalesForce.com (yet!)
- You have primarily sold into marketing, sales, and operations personas across Restaurants, Retail, and CPG organizations, but have no problem speaking to a technical audience when required.
- You are well-versed in, and appreciate the value of, Salesforce or other CRM tools.
- You’re knowledgeable in multiple sales methodologies and can anticipate when various tactics will work better for different products or markets.
- You’re an expert at your craft and continue to pursue educational opportunities to improve yourself.
- When we call your references, they won’t hesitate to confirm you are an absolute rainmaker!!
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $90,000-$125,000 base depending on experience and qualifications + opportunity for variable commission.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a “Work Your Way” Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we’ve been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we’ve picked up a few awards, and for that, we’re thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer–welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.