The Enterprise Sales Director will be responsible for prospecting and calling upon restaurants and other hospitality venues. The Enterprise Sales Director will hunt for new business in The United States via telephone, email and various social media channels.
The candidate will have in-depth knowledge of business development and sales techniques, sales methodology and a can-do-attitude. In cooperation with internal and external resources, he/she will review the markets and associated data, identify areas of focus, and develop targeted site lists. In support of the Lunchbox business plan, they will identify and engage with the stakeholders of targeted enterprise accounts and occasionally conduct demonstrations and present proposals that result in driving revenue.
Strong working relations with influential partners (restaurants, large franchise groups, hotels, etc.) will be a critical success factor.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Prospect, engage and close new defined enterprise business.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to create business development strategies and campaigns aligned to business plans for Lunchbox.
- Research business opportunities aligning to business plans.
- Identify potential clients/partners.
- Stay current with external and internal developments in the restaurant and hospitality technology environment to identify new deployment opportunities.
- Take appropriate actions to increase the visibility and stature of the organization, including networking
- Maintain productive, profitable and friendly business relationships with clients, and potential clients.
- Ensure that assigned sales goals are achieved or exceeded.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of products, guidelines and regulations.
- Develop strategies for the improvement, development and customization of products and service to serve customers/clients/partners.
- Work closely with The Head of Sales to create marketing campaigns for products and services.
- Collect and analyze market data.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of Enterprise experience
- Experience in technology and business development (preference will be given to hospitality technology).
- Experience working with fifty plus units.
- Excellent organizational, planning and implementation skills.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Experience presenting to “C” level clients
- Understanding of financial reports including budgetary guidelines, revenue opportunities and associated costs.
- Highly proficient with productivity tools including G-Suite, Salesforce, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal) with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- High attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to meet deadlines under stress and interruptions, following through to complete simultaneous projects
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Willingness to travel as required (drivers license mandatory).
- Opportunity to work with a welcoming, collaborative and passionate team
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental vision)
- Stock options
- WFH stipend, Monthly Wellness allowance, LUNCHBOX Merchandise