The Enterprise Project Associate must demonstrate a deep technical understanding of our cloud-based, clinical platform and become familiar with EHR configuration and integrations set-up to play a critical role in the onboarding experience for our Enterprise customers. The right candidate will have a desire to problem solve, enjoys working with customers in a consultative manner, has a great attitude and ideally, prior experience working with distributed teams. This is a remote-based position.
- Consults with the key client stakeholders and cross-functional team members to gather and interpret documented build requirements for implementation project.
- Coordinates and adheres to strict project schedules, and handle multiple assignments.
- Proactively identify customer needs, challenges and expectations as well as seek out opportunities for process improvements internally.
- Complete assigned project responsibilities which include but are not limited to: account activations, setting up eFax, ePrescribing, labs and other integrations requested by the customer.
- Proactively identify potential risks and mitigation strategies and communicate action items and resolutions to project team and client stakeholders.
- Communicate with customers and 3rd party vendors/partners to enable configuration experiences.
- Document progress and updates in Salesforce and Asana; communicate whether your activities are on track/off track with the relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of the product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively and efficiently to help customers.
- Ensure process and operating procedures documentation is up to date at all times to enable operational efficiency across the organization.
- Actively contribute in any onboarding and training projects to support the customer journey, and product core adoption.
- Communicates clearly problems, issues and potential solutions to team members, clients and organizational administration.
- 2+ years relevant professional experience in professional services or implementation
- Previous software development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Electronic Health Records
- User credentialing processes
- Integration and configuration processes
- Ability to communicate complex technical principles to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Hands-on, high-energy, passionate and creative problem solver with know how to get things done and ability to lead others to success
- Knowledge of, or strong interest in, the US healthcare industry and common technologies used is a plus
Salary Range: $55,000- $62,000