Enterprise Onboarding Partner
Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your Impact on our Mission
The Enterprise Onboarding Partner is responsible for partnering with new enterprise clients to ensure they are successful on Zocdoc and drive optimal commercial outcomes during their first 90 days as Zocdoc customers. The Enterprise Onboarding Partner guides complex enterprise clients through optimal setup in the Zocdoc product by understanding their goals and motivating them to use the product in a way that meets them.
The Onboarding Partner must possess the business acumen necessary to diagnose commercial objectives, identify objections, and navigate them in a manner that maintains and strengthens value alignment from the client, resulting in strong client relationships and a growing partnership. Success of the Onboarding Partner’s work is measured in commercial terms: the revenue driven from active doctors on Zocdoc’s marketplace. The individual should be comfortable owning a quota and organizing their work to drive commercial outcomes.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A relationship builder, who’s passionate about the healthcare industry and Zocdoc’s role in making it better for the patient.
- Action oriented; you like tackling new challenges
- Collaborative, and enjoy building relationships at all levels of an organization
- Interested in the Healthcare or Consumer Technology
- Motivated by clear metrics and targets
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it – the way things are going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is…
- Partnering with enterprise clients from point of signature through the first 90 days of their life on Zocdoc to maximize revenue growth.
- Owning client’s success, retention, growth, and revenue outcomes during the onboarding period.
- Maintaining and strengthening value alignment from clients by identifying and solving difficult objections related to pricing, economics, and usage of the product.
- Expanding the client relationship by securing additional providers to add to the marketplace
- Guiding clients through optimal set up in a product-led environment by diagnosing and understanding their goals.
- Recommending optimal set up to make clients successful according to their goals.
- Facilitating operational set up and technical integration in a way that removes friction from the implementation process to capitalize on commercial momentum.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure clients are successful on Zocdoc.
- Working with sales to understand nuanced client goals; transfering nuanced client goals to account management.
- Interfacing with commercial, operational, and technical teams at clients to ensure smooth set up and launch.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2+ years of sales, account management or customer success experience
- Experience owning revenue-based quotas
- A proven track record of successfully driving quota achievement based on commercial success
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Sabbatical leave (for employees with 5+ years of service)
- Competitive parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement