The Enterprise AI Consultant plays a pivotal role in communicating Aidoc’s vision and value to leaders across the entire healthcare enterprise. Adopting a highly consultative approach, the Enterprise AI Consultant will use a combination of real-world clinical expertise, technical acumen, and a visionary point of view to identify stakeholders, decision makers, and key influencers that will enable Aidoc to challenge the status quo across healthcare organizations.
In this role, the AI Consultant will use a commanding knowledge of cutting-edge AI technology and its application in the fields of Radiology, Neurosciences, Cardiovascular Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and more to drive revenue attainment. Although consultative in name, this role is quota-carrying and reports up through the Aidoc Sales Organization.
- Strategize with directors of sales to penetrate accounts, close new business, and attain quota attainment across a geographical region.
- Provide expertise on various clinical business lines to augment every new business and upsell through the sale of Aidoc’s service-line solution.
- Challenge physicians’ and healthcare organizations’ operating abilities and efficiencies by demonstrating the ROI of Aidoc’s solutions.
- Maintain an accurate opportunity pipeline within Salesforce.com.
- Continually develop clinical service-level expertise across our various business lines, as well as an expert-level understanding of the solutions in-scope, from both technical and clinical perspectives.
- Bachelor’s degree, (Master’s preferred,) in a clinical discipline or equivalent job-related experience.
- At least 8 years’ experience working in a clinical provider organization.
- Five years experience working within a sales, business development or reputable consulting organization.
- Highly conversant in the clinical workflows of neurology, vascular surgery, emergency medicine or cardiology.
- Comfortable as a technology proponent and challenging status quo across a variety of stakeholders within different disciplines.
- Highly skilled in verbal and written communication skills, specifically must be able to present compelling solutions across a variety of mediums.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set.
Working at Aidoc
We’re a dynamic, collaborative and fast growing team of more than 400 global employees, committed to improving the world of healthcare. We’re looking for mission-driven people excited to do transformative work.
We have offices in Tel Aviv and New York City, but Aidoc is a remote-first workplace. We’re able to hire US-based employees across the continental United States, although certain roles may be region-specific.
What we offer:
- A range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus sick days and holidays
- A 401(k) plan, life insurance, plus long and short term disability
- The opportunity to directly improve medical care and impact patient outcomes