An Enterprise Account Executive at Human API will drive and deliver on revenue and growth objectives by qualifying, nurturing and closing sales opportunities with some of the largest companies on the planet. This role is an instrumental member of our foundational sales team.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert in our product and services, and the competitive landscape, specifically in the life insurance space.
- Recruit, qualify, and close opportunities to meet or exceed your individual quota.
- Work with the Solution Consulting team to conduct demos and present Human API in a user-friendly way, highlighting -functionality based on prospect needs.
- Interface with internal groups, such as leadership, engineering, sales, and marketing to advocate and help resolve client and prospect issues.
- Demonstrate polish and professionalism, communicating with prospects at all levels, including C-Suite.
- Build and nurture relationships with existing clients, identifying opportunities to meet their needs better.
- Work as part of a growing, dynamic team to create a culture that supports strategies for scale and growth.
- 5+ years of account executive experience with an emphasis on SaaS/Platforms with deal sizes of $500K or more.
- Previous experience selling into life insurance.
- Strong interpersonal aptitude with the ability to build trust quickly, have a client-first mentality, and exude generosity.
- Strong attention to detail. You’ll have ownership of your accounts and measuring their success. Being detailed oriented, thorough, creative and analytical will help you be successful.
- Tenacity. A big part of this role is keeping an even keel, exercising relentless curiosity, and solving hard problems.
- Experience and interest in one or more of the following areas: Life Insurance, Healthcare, Digital Health and a passion for directly improving people’s lives.