At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we’re working together to improve the lives of millions!
Under the guidance of the Enrollment Supervisor, the Enrollment Specialist will be responsible for accurate and timely processing of enrollment applications for Medicare and Health products in a high-volume environment. The Enrollment Specialist is responsible for obtaining outstanding requirements from applicants and forwarding them to our carrier for processing. The primary focus is to provide excellent customer service while assisting our customers throughout the application process.
Assist Medicare and Health eligible individuals through the enrollment process
· Present potential solutions to resolve outstanding requirements. Identify high risk applicants and proactively refer them to the retention team.
· Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
· Utilize the established communication and sales process.
· Meet goals and metrics as established and created by the team.
· Follow compliance guidelines.
· Adhere to work schedule consistently.
· Conform to and abide by the procedures, rules, and requirements of Assurance, including any and all regulatory bodies
What to expect:
A culture that is focused on a constructive communication process
Supportive management team that aids and encourages development and career progression
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions
Fast paced, high performance environment
We represent multiple carriers in 50 states