Lead a key product development team in an exciting time of opportunities. Grow your engineers’ technical and interpersonal skills towards rapid and innovative feature delivery. Bring your history of cultivating high-trust, high-performing engineering environments to help guide our system architecture, organizational strategy, and product trajectory.
- Organize your team for success: foster collaboration internally, between other product and development teams, and across the business.
- Model and coach excellent interpersonal skills, resolving challenges within and between teams in a way that brings people together.
- Champion technical excellence, from coding to architecture, balancing tactical and strategic decisions.
- Understand our customers, influence product direction, and enable your team to do the same.
- Help shape the future of the product and engineering organization as an active member of the leadership team, steering us towards our engineering values of continuous improvement, business-aligned autonomy, and incremental delivery.
- Demonstrable experience in building teams that consistently deliver business value, from ideation to productization, leveraging risk mitigation, flexible delivery plans, and clear progress reports to produce innovation, quality, and efficiency.
- Proficient in both short- and long-term product and business thinking, including collaborating on roadmaps.
- An ability to mix your analytical strength with imagination and group facilitation skills to inspire, identify, and empower strong technical solutions to business needs.
- Experience with scalable cloud-centric engineering systems, emphasizing architectural flexibility, data integrity, and cost-conscious performance.
- Robust DevOps background, encompassing both the philosophy and tools (e.g., automated testing, CI/CD, IaC, DevSecOps, APIOps, incident management).
- Exceptional collaboration skills and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Growth-oriented mindset coupled with a passion for continuous learning and mentoring.
- Proven success in startups and remote work environments is very desirable. Experience in any of the fintech, adtech, or martech spaces is very nice to have. Collaborative experience with data engineers and scientists is an advantage.