Workato Engagement Managers are essential to the growth of our SaaS business and play an integral role in helping organisations leverage and adopt our platform across the enterprise, playing a critical role in their integration strategies. As an Engagement Manager, you will have ownership of our customer’s implementation journey from pre-sales to go-live, while building trusted customer relationships including C-level.
The primary goal of the Engagement Manager is to help customers generate significant business value from their Workato investment. In doing so, you will be responsible for earning the right to be a trusted advisor by understanding and managing our customers throughout their lifecycle and driving adoption.
A great Engagement Manager must:
- Be a strategic thinker with exceptional enterprise and cross-functional skills
- Be customer focused and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate high energy and have strong sales management experience
- Deliver compelling presentations and communicate Workato’s POVs to C-level clients
- Ensure clear lines of communication by collaborating cross-functionally with our Sales and Customer Success teams
Success is measured by the growth of customer adoption and our overall SaaS business.
- Complete Workato training and become an expert in our consulting methodologies and practices
- Evangelize Workato’s ability to deliver business outcomes leveraging our delivery methodology and best practices
- Ensure organisational health and customer satisfaction goals as an Engagement Manager
- Utilize industry expertise and business acumen to understand a customer’s motivation, business drivers, strategic goals, objectives, and desired business outcomes
- Engage customers, especially senior stakeholders, using a consultative approach that positions Workato and yourself as a long-term trusted advisor relationship
- Create a compelling vision and clearly communicate our transformative solutions aimed at generating quantifiable success and business value from a customer’s investment in the Workato’s Platform
- Develop and manage a territory plan and a personalized account plan for each customer, which aligns with their business goals.
- Build a strong relationship with the Pre-Sales, Sales, Customer Success and regional Alliances/Partner organizations that are instrumental to success. You should be able to operate in co-sell modecollaborate, and build relationships
- Be an integral part of hiring and mentoring new Engagement Managers
- Contribute to enhance our delivery methodology, services practice and industry POV’s
- 5+ years of consultative sales experience with a proven track record of success
- 4+ years experience selling and/or delivering professional services for a strategic consulting firm, large scale system integrator or professional services unit within a software company
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain C-level relationships that recognize you as a trusted advisor
- Experience growing accounts with large and complex pursuits ($M+)
- Experience in Enterprise Business Accounts preferred.
- Highly collaborative and excels in a complex, matrixed environments
- Experience in creating outstanding responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFP
- Project/account management experience
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and unpredictable environment