Brex’s Enablement team is looking for an organized team player to lead content and coordination efforts for the high growth Go to Market Team.
The person we are looking for is diligent, forward thinking, and would be excited to streamline many moving parts. They will collaborate across teams and departments and be critical to the scale and development of the Enablement Team and GTM Organization as a whole.
This person will oversee coordination of many ongoing initiatives including monthly new hire cohorts and standalone training sessions across multiple teams. They will also be responsible for creating content to enhance and reinforce crucial messages and trainings in the form of Google Slides presentations, internal newsletters, LMS trainings, and videos.
You will thrive in this role if you have an interest in pursuing a leadership role in Revenue, Go to Market, or Marketing, and are looking for fundamental skills to understand and impact scalability at a high growth, fast paced organization.
Content Creation & Management
- Create Enablement collateral including slide decks, newsletters, and briefs
- Develop and manage an Enablement Wiki in a Confluence-style environment to house all content in a logical and scalable way
- Implement strategies for organizing all Enablement collateral, transforming it into a one-stop shop for all content-related needs including New Hire material, ongoing skills trainings, product launches, and more.
Training & Enablement Coordination
- Coordinate recurring enablement initiatives including New Hire Onboarding, skills and competency trainings, and product curriculum for all GTM departments and teams
- Work directly with each member of the Enablement Team and cross functionally with GTM Leadership Team and Product / Product Marketing to execute training initiatives
- 1+ years in a GTM role
- Fluency in Google Suite
- Experience or willingness to learn Confluence-like content management systems and Monday.com.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, with a strong ability to manage and categorize content.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of content organization and management
- Willingness to be agile and work cross functionally
- A proactive approach to content strategy, reflecting a keen understanding of how to use content management systems to enhance internal communication and collaboration.
- Strong writing skills (internal communication, DACIs)
Nice to have
- Experience in Graphic Design or multimedia development (videos, decks, one pagers)