To support CrowdStrike’s global growth, we are seeking an Employee Experience Manager, to design, develop, measure, and evolve our Employee Experience journey. This person will help identify our biggest opportunities and craft strategies to deliver impactful solutions to retain and engage CrowdStrike employees. They will also develop the metrics to verify the success and business impact of initiatives.
At CrowdStrike, HR ensures the right people in the right place at the right time. We are an integral part of every business decision. We are the key to change, we empower people to influence issues, ensure that knowledge is shared, and create a can-do culture to deliver improved performance and assure the company’s growth and success. This position reports to the Director, Employee Experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Using a data-driven approach, develop strategies across the entire lifecycle of the Employee Experience journey focusing on moments that matter
- Design, develop, implement and manage Employee Experience programs with a lens to amplify the moments that matter throughout the CrowdStrike employee experience
- Programs include but aren’t limited to: Anniversary and Recognition programs, Great Place to Work initiative, XLR8 (CrowdStrike’s annual innovation contest), Annual Holiday Programing, Employee Engagement and Pulse Surveys
- Oversee and lead cross-functional steering committees and working groups to align on key pillars while driving initiatives and changes across the organization at the executive level.
- Execute effective employee listening campaigns to ensure solutions are grounded by the voice of the employee
- Manage Employer of Choice programs and partner with key global stakeholders to analyze results and develop action planning recommendations
- Create ways to continue to amplify and embed our Core Values into employee programs; build employee connections; keeping employees informed, engaged, and inspired and ensuring employees feel heard, valued, respected and their work is impactful
- Apply innovative, employee-centric best practice approaches with the intent to positively affect employee engagement and set the standard in our industry for our global Employee Experience programs
- Identify continuous improvement, validation and automation opportunities using multiple data-driven approaches
- Develop engaging and informative employee communications and presentations designed to keep employees knowledgeable about Employee Experience programs
- Partner with Marketing, Creative and Brand team to develop program branding
- Build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders (Global HRBP, Total Rewards, IT, Talent Acquisition, People Operations and Services, L&D, and functional stakeholders) and lead with influence to help drive solutions across the business
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of professional experience coupled with 5 + years of experience delivering relevant experiences
- Experience using multiple feedback channels (qualitative and quantitative) to find opportunities, identify gaps, design solutions, and drive improvements
- Experience leading programs and projects in one or more of the following areas: employee experience, employee engagement, employee survey design, employee journey management, organizational development, human resources, design thinking
- Open, transparent leadership style with a strength in developing alignment across the organization and influencing at all levels
- Ability to make high quality decisions effectively and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Must possess superior organizational skills and be able to prioritize and work simultaneously on several projects
- A team player who works cross functionally, acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Communication, Learning Technology or Organizational Development
- People management experience directly leading a team of employees
- Experience with Employee Journey Mapping/Moments that Matter
- Technology industry experience is a plus
- Experience with Qualtrics
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com, for further assistance.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range for this position in the U.S. is $95,000 – $155,000 per year + variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.