What you will do:
- Own day-to-day execution of the email marketing channel, including automation, promotional, and content communications.
- Utilize data and insights to truly understand our existing customers, their behavior and needs, and priority opportunities.
- Execute priority roadmap items in areas including email, SMS, and rewards in a way that creates a seamless omnichannel journey for our existing customers across all channels.
- Go deep into channel and customer-level data to monitor results, flag trends, and identify actionable opportunities for improvement.
- Be dynamic and flexible in adjusting to a broad range of activities and responsibilities.
- In this role, you will interact extensively with every Catch Co. business line and functional area, our customers, and a range of external partners (including retailers).
What experience you need:
- 2+ years of experience operating the email channel for a direct-to-consumer brand.
- Direct functional expertise in a CRM / retention-focused role, including journey mapping, rewards, consumer insights, data/modeling, SMS, and content.
- Comfort operating in a data-driven environment and experience with segmentation, personalization, and randomized control trials.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Interest in the outdoors is always a plus, but not required.
What will make you successful:
- A customer-centric approach and focus on understanding audience needs and motivations.
- Strategic mindset and ability to distill down complexity into clear opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort operating in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Data-driven and analytical mindset paired with strong communication skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a variety of cross-functional peers.