We are seeking an experienced and strategic individual to join OpenTable’s B2B Marketing team to bring that to life. As a Coordinator of Customer Marketing & Email Execution, you will be part of a team charged with strategizing, developing, and flawlessly implementing effective email communication strategies to drive acquisition, engagement, and retention of OpenTable. You will also be responsible for driving several Customer Marketing strategies such as advocacy and go-to-market.
This role will report directly to the Manager of Customer Marketing and will collaborate with internal stakeholders to effectively drive new programs to onboard, engage and retain customers, as well as implement prospect communications. The ideal candidate will ensure strong cross-team collaboration (particularly with sales, data, and product teams), and execute acquisition, engagement, and retention strategies and messaging through our email channel for OpenTable across its global markets.
In this role, you will:
- Lead new strategies with aid of data and recommend segmentation, messaging, and design optimization of emails
- Perform QA processes across multiple systems, flawlessly executing emails across OpenTable’s global markets, and accessing the health of our email database
- Build relationships within your team, as well as with key cross-channel stakeholders across marketing, product, sales, and data.
- Above all else, you will enjoy being part of a fast-paced company that gets to serve the hospitality industry.
Please apply if:
- BA/BS degree required
- 1 year experience of professional experience a plus
- Comfortable with a wide variety of technologies and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Strong data analysis and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasker, self-motivated, and flexible
A few of the benefits you get at OpenTable:
- Work from (almost) anywhere; wherever you do your best work
- Focus on mental health and well-being
- Company paid therapy sessions through SpringHealth
- Company paid subscription to HeadSpace
- Company-wide weeks off each year – the whole team fully recharges (and returns without a pile-up of work!)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Generous paid vacation + time off for your birthday
- Paid volunteer time
- Health, dental & vision plans
- 401k with company match
- Focus on your career growth
- Enriched learning and development opportunities
- Leadership development
- Access to thousands of on-demand e-learnings
There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. The range for this United States located role is $50,000-65,000. I