We are looking for someone who is excited, curious and feels empowered by the future of work. At Okta, we have a vision for the future of work and this to meet employees where they’re at. Hire the best, regardless of where they live and provide them the tools and services to do their best work. We call this future “Dynamic Work”.
To fully enable Dynamic Work, our teams need easy access to information and applications to help them learn, develop, collaborate, innovate, and deliver productively and seamlessly, regardless of their geographic location or time zone. Reporting to the Head of Dynamic Work, you will work cross functionally to design, develop, and implement a Knowledge Management strategy that supports our Dynamic Work framework and creates equity of access and availability to content and tools. We’re looking for someone who can “think big” and help us develop a new and innovative way of working that will help solidify Dynamic Work as the future of business productivity for Okta. We work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on developing programs that scale; if you enjoy speed, creating impact and driving change, this role is for you.
- With the Dynamic Work framework in mind, define the content/knowledge management strategy and lead the content/information architecture and strategy.
- You will lead the effort to establish business requirements and capabilities for knowledge management and partner with a cross functional team to implement technologies to bring effective capabilities to life. You should be comfortable defining personas, writing user stories, and digging in to understand the employee needs across Okta.
- Develop techniques and procedures for organizing, locating, and enabling access to relevant knowledge and expertise required to address specific business tasks in our knowledge base.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across the company to maintain consistency at a global scale and align the content strategy with their vision.
- You will play a significant role in the development of a successful and effective knowledge base and will have a direct impact on employees day to day productivity experience.
- Establish governance and standards across the information sources, team, workflows and integrated apps.
- Work with L+D to to build and launch effective training modules to be included in onboarding as well as for ongoing content development and management.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the knowledge management platform/programs through observation and metrics to evaluate its impact, success, and evolve the strategy.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in leading content and information architecture strategy across an organization.
- Experience with content governance and lifecycle management in a large, fast moving, and growing enterprise.
- Solid understanding of the knowledge management / intranet solution landscape and experience across a number of varying technology solutions.
- Critical and analytical thinking abilities with great attention to detail.
- Curious and data driven individual who is always looking for ways to gain a deeper understanding of how to promote effective knowledge sharing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with initiative and the confidence to back their own judgment.
- High degree of problem solving skills and solution implementation development.
- Researching skills competence with ability to identify best practice approach that addresses specific business challenges and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.