MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader. Read about our most recent funding here!
Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We’re a group of passionate technologists that support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well – people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small. We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
MANTL was proud to be named as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places To Work in 2020.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Writer on the Enablement team, you will work cross-departmentally with Customer Success and Product teams to build customer-facing knowledge base content as well as documentation that facilitates internal team learning and onboarding. You will be responsible for ensuring that documentation around MANTL’s products and features is comprehensive, clear, and adapted to the applicable audience.
You should be comfortable with managing communication across mature organizations and interfacing with operational leads while acting as a customer advocate across internal product, engineering and design teams.
- 2-3 years industry experience as an effective technical writer, content writer or similar for a fintech or SaaS company
- Experience interfacing with different internal teams (Customer Success, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales) and SMEs to tailor both written and visual content to multiple audiences – both technical and non-technical
- Technical aptitude to learn quickly and rapidly build product knowledge
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Organized and strong multi-tasker with an ability to intelligently prioritize multiple competing projects and timelines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Is intentional about gaining clarity and has a problem-solving attitude in the face of ambiguity
- Skilled at identifying gaps in both internal and external knowledge and identifying edge case scenarios that our customers will encounter
- Excited about the fintech space and explaining technical concepts in an easily digestible manner
- Curiosity around how our products work and the future of MANTL
- JIRA proficiency or similar project management software
- Prior experience at a startup, FinTech company or other financial institution subject to regulations
- Prior experience with our key tools & technology (Slack, Notion, Freshdesk)
What You’ll Like About Us:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and are deeply proud of our culture.