About the Role
In this role as a Document Control Specialist, you will have responsibility for ensuring document control activities such as document management, version control and distribution management are executed per Hinge Heath’s Quality Management System (QMS) within Arena’s product lifecycle management (PLM) tool. Document Control Specialist will utilize their breadth of experience to make the change control process as efficient as possible while maintaining high user satisfaction.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Manage and validate completeness and accuracy of information in Document Change Orders (DCO), Engineering Change Orders (ECO) and Manufacturing Change Orders (MCO) for all Hinge Health products.
- Coordinates weekly Change Control Board (CCB) meetings for all MCO, DCO and ECO activities
- Assist in development and implementation of procedures for all controlled documentation under revision control.
- Receive all technical documents such as drawings, reports, specification etc. in order to register them in the system.
- Manage Engineering change requests both internally and externally
- Drive change order to completion and ensure completeness of information
- Conduct periodic audits of the PLM system
- Administrative support of team members as needed
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years in relevant experience in document and record management
- Experience with Arena or a similar product lifecycle management (PLM) tool
- High School Diploma with 4+ years of relevant experience or Associates Degree with 2+ Years of relevant experience
- Expected Travel: 0-10%
- Experience with document and data control in a medical device setting.
The range of base salary for the position is between 75-90K USD range. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.