hat you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Analytics Team, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, and HRBP Team to translate departmental DEI Dashboards and other metrics into meaningful action planning
- Support leadership with DEI for Business program, and act as program manager for a range of business-led initiatives supporting DEI including but not limited to: Inclusive Sales, Inclusive Marketing, Inclusive Tech, and Product
- Work closely with the HRBP Team to support navigating through key DEI issues in the business
- Partners closely with L&D for team-based training and DEI Business Initiatives
- Act as a utility player for the DEI Team as we scale programming across ServiceTitan
What you’ll need:
- Functional Expertise: 7-10 years of experience in Human Resources with an emphasis on DEI
- Programmatic Experience: 5+ years of experience building, launching and managing DEI programs
- Experience delivering pivotal initiatives across a global organization
- Experience addressing senior-level management to influence organizational change
- Experience building roadmaps and strategy in order to guide Sr. leadership towards building a more inclusive function that will drive business impact
- Proven ability in developing and implementing programs that touch upon a wide variety of corporate functions, including but not limited to Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, and Communications
- Collaborative thought partner to key stakeholders across the People Ops Team and the ServiceTitan business
- Proven experience analyzing data, identifying trends, and using insights and storytelling to build targeted initiatives and programs
- Ability to develop and communicate an overall strategic vision as well as the ability to put the plan into operation
- Ability to positively influence leaders – recognizing when to challenge and when to support to build relationships and drive impact
- Demonstrates strong judgment and keeps corporate responsibility front of mind
- Experience working within a diversity and inclusion function or experience working on initiatives related to the advancement of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Ability to see around corners and anticipate the needs of leaders in the business
- Highly collaborative team player who employees curiosity and can build trust with key stakeholders
- Work independently and act as a driver of programs and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally across global borders
- Ability to be an innovative and creative thinker
- Strong role model for junior colleagues
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
ServiceTitan is committed to fair and equitable compensation for all of our employees. We thoughtfully consider a wide range of factors when determining individual compensation. The expected salary range for this role is between $102,000 – $147,000.