Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Own the Outcome, Solve with Empathy, and Act with Honor—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we’re not a tech company, we’re a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
We’re looking for a Director, Talent Acquisition to lead the Talent Acquisition team across our high growth company; building talent pipelines for current and future job openings, leading all sourcing strategies, being responsible for building the framework for an increasingly efficient and engaging hiring process and managing the team of Recruiting professionals. This role would report into the Head of People.
About the work:
This role will require someone to balance the tactical and strategic nature of talent acquisition across the entire organization, including leading proactive initiatives to keep the funnel moving and achieve hiring goals across Honor while facilitating the recruiting of key executive hires and hard to fill roles. This will include:
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Promote diversity in the workplace and ensure recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication) ensuring a positive and seamless candidate experience
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and grow our Talent Acquisition team
- Define, measure and report out on key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
- Maintain and improve our use of current tools (Greenhouse, Gem, Entelo, LinkedIn) to track recruiting metrics and make data driven decisions from the learnings
- Work hands-on with the hiring team, coordinators, and sourcers to ensure pipeline and interview processes are operating efficiently and successfully, jumping in where needed to support individual candidate needs
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
A strong candidate for this role will stand out if they are subject matter experts in all things recruiting in a high-growth environment. Our Talent team is growing, and we’re excited to welcome someone who has displayed a track record of success with:
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Director or similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Effective partnering with key stakeholders, proactively directing strategy and driving decisions
- Working both independently and on a team in a growing environment
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Excellent team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion-focused recruiting strategy
- In-house/corporate recruiting experience in a high-growth tech environment preferred
- Experience operationalizing Greenhouse ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter a huge plus, experience with Gem, Entelo, or similar programs a nice bonus
Honor is remote friendly! We’re hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Moving forward, no roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we’ll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you’re looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we’d love to talk to you.