Huntress is adding a Director of Product Marketing to our product marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to drive the product marketing strategy for Huntress’s marquee offering – Managed EDR, which is experiencing hyper-growth. More importantly, Huntress has a raving fan base of partners and customers who love what we do!
This position is responsible for the primary aspects of product marketing for the Managed EDR product, including messaging and positioning, content creation, sales enablement, and the overall go-to-market strategy.
You will collaborate across the business from the entire marketing function, sales, product management, and more. To start, this role would have one direct report.
- Product Positioning and Messaging: Develop and evolve a compelling narrative and value proposition for Huntress Managed EDR. Build content and design campaigns that highlight the product benefits and also stand out from the competition with bold and exciting messaging
- Product Alignment: Partner with Product Management to drive strategy around product positioning for existing products and new launches. You will help plan and launch new offerings, capabilities, and releases to the market
- Sales Enablement: Be the subject matter expert and product evangelist. Work with the sales team to develop programs that help drive the pipeline, convert opportunities, and expand into existing accounts.
- Demand Generation: Work with the growth marketing and brand teams to hone the strategy and marketing programs that drive demand. Be proactive in recognizing where the business may need marketing support and the effective levers to pull
What You Bring To The Team:
- 5+ years of product marketing or related experience, with multiple years leading a product or service team
- Strong emotional intelligence and a natural collaborator
- A desire to take a leadership role, steering the direction of the company’s largest product
- Experience marketing EDR, XDR, endpoint protection, and/or MDR products; Experience with MSP and other channel-driven go-to-market strategies is desirable
- A proven history of creating awesome product messaging and positioning that does not sound like typical corporate language
- Strong writing communication skills with an ability to break down complex concepts into simple messages. Expertise in designing and creating different types of content (one-pagers, website content, whitepapers, demo videos, etc.)
- Comfortable creating and delivering presentations in a range of environments
- Creativity, energy, enthusiasm, and a strong desire to put your stamp on the product and make a big difference for Huntress and the customers we serve
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment – since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy, including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 reimbursement to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
- Access to both Udemy and BetterUp platforms for coaching, personal, and professional growth