Uberflip is a marketing technology company with 140+ employees founded in Toronto, Canada in 2012. Our content experience platform empowers marketing and sales to create engaging, relevant content destinations quickly for every campaign, audience, and stage of the customer journey. Marketing teams use our platform to scale how they incorporate content into every touchpoint and remove friction from the customer journey by surfacing the right content at the right time.
We’re on the search for a Director, Product Enablement!
Reporting into the Head of Professional Services, you will be the most knowledgeable power user of Uberflip through an understanding of our product, our ecosystem and the challenges of our customers. You will use this comprehension to guide narrative and trickle that down through our organization working closely with all customer facing and operations teams throughout the company. Each Uberflipper needs a different degree of knowledge and you will make sure they are certified to represent our abilities.
What you will be doing:
- Develop a strong understand of the Uberflip product and ecosystem
- Identify customer pain points and internal training needs for customer facing teams to establish training objectives based on varying levels of role expertise
- Develop best practices, strategies and frameworks around our product and translate them into training and enablement programs for our internal teams
- Develop training programs that demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of assessed training needs with deep technical knowledge
- Create and maintain playbooks on build integration processes, escalation process, gathering customer requirements, providing technical consulting, etc.
- Evaluate outcomes of training sessions and maintain records of trainees’ progress.
- Design and hold employee training programs using techniques such as classroom learning, demonstrations/recordings, one-on-one coaching, etc
- Manage budgets and monitor training costs to ensure efficient use of company resources
- Use BI and analytics by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics to assess and improve training programs
We want to talk to you if you:
- Have 3+ years working in a client facing role (ideally as a customer training, project manager, support analyst, or within professional services) within a B2B SaaS environment
- Have experience using LMS platforms to design training programs
- Have Marketing Automation experience and worked with tools like Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, and MailChimp and are comfortable consulting on marketing best practices
- Can easily navigate and manage multiple projects on the go including budgets, record keeping, scheduling, etc
- Have strong interpersonal and observational skills to engage trainees’ and assess understanding of the material
Bonus points if:
- Have familiarity with Zendesk and/or JIRA workflows and reporting
- Have 2+ years working with APIs and infrastructure such as TCP/IP, DNS, load balancing, firewalls, proxies, CDNs
What you will love about us:
- Great Company Culture
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Competitive Health Benefits for you and your family starting day one
- Wellness Programs including company paid counselling
- Flexible Working Hours OR Remote work flexibility
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Additional Paid L.U.V and Wellness Days
- Parental Leave Top Up Program
- Learning Credits to put towards your professional development
- (Virtual) Regular Standups, Demos, and Socials to keep us aligned and connected
- And so much more!