Valimail offers the most comprehensive and effective solution for stopping fake email, protecting brands, and helping ensure compliance. Valimail is the number one anti-phishing solution for Microsoft 365 environment, and has won over a dozen prestigious cybersecurity awards, and counts some of the world’s biggest companies as customers, including Fannie Mae, CNN, Phillips, Yelp, and the U.S. Agency for International Development.
Valimail offers a ground-breaking zero-trust email security portfolio. Our products are laser focused on defeating all identity-based email attack threats, including domain spoofing attacks and inbox phishing attacks. Directly complementing native security in GSuite and M365, we provide the zero-trust foundation required by email security to help transform email into a trusted, dynamic platform.
Top line responsibilities of our Director People include:
- Develop and implement HR programs and policies to support Valimail’s mission, vision and values while emphasizing continuous improvement and high performance.
- Optimize and execute people-related activities across the employee lifecycle, including talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, training and development, offboarding, and general employee support.
- Provide HR leadership to our teams as it relates to benefits, policies and procedures, workers compensation, compliance, employee transitions, and all other HR-related topics.
- Identify, evaluate, and address employee relations or morale issues in a timely manner. Provide expertise, counseling, mentorship, and coaching to managers and employees to effectively resolve conflict or disputes and build positive employee relations.
- Research, identify, and interpret current and emerging employee relations issues, trends, and opportunities; develop and implement topical programs, initiatives, and communications.
- In partnership with the People and Culture team, implement innovative employee engagement programs to enhance connectivity and morale for our people.
- Execute thoughtful, scalable HR programs and policies that support the needs of Valimail’s diverse employees and that build an equitable and inclusive workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, or other related discipline required.
- 7+ years of HR business experience with demonstrated background in all major areas of HR.
- Experience with HR project management and program implementation.
- Experience serving as a people manager.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with HRIS and ATS.