Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Own the Outcome, Solve with Empathy, and Act with Honor—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we’re not a tech company, we’re a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
About the work:
As the Director, Operations Finance, you will be the lead finance business partner for Honor’s Operations team; the group responsible for managing our Care Pros and supporting our clients in their home. Responsibilities include corporate and market level planning, annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, management reporting, and financial support across functions. You will deliver financial and operational model development, KPI development and analysis, as well as, detailed financial analysis and recommendations for new projects, processes, and proposals specific to revenue growth and operational efficiency. You will be expected to provide key analytics and recommendations to senior management for easier, fact based decision making.
- Partner with leaders in Care Delivery, Care Pro Recruiting/HR, Business Operations and Market Operations
- Partner with Operations to drive performance toward long term model objectives while maintaining agility to accommodate near term modifications
- Develop financial and operational models to enable quick turn business support decisions and provide recommendations on:
- Market density and coverage requirements
- Operations org design and role efficiencies
- Technology impact on margin improvements
- Service margins and progression in support of pricing and revenue share agreements
- Impact of differentiated services and innovation initiatives
- Prepare strategic analysis of Honor’s operations business to facilitate fact based decision making
- Design, develop and provide on-going analysis of financial reports including management reports, variance analysis tools and monthly financial statements
- Prior experience working in managed services companies with regional GM structure is a plus
- Prior experience working for a company with distributed labor forces and partner channel GTM strategy is a plus
- BA with a concentration in Business, Economics and/or Finance, MBA preferred
- Proactive and detail-oriented with a proven track record of fostering relationships across functions and levels
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail: able to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable and strategic recommendations.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize, organize, and respond effectively
- Comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment
Honor is remote friendly! We’re hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Moving forward, no roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we’ll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you’re looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we’d love to talk to you.