Who we are…
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
A highly organized and motivated Director of Talent Acquisition to develop and implement AvantStay’s talent acquisition strategy. As a strategic partner to the AvantStay Executive Team, this person will be responsible for designing and executing the Company’s long-term strategy for rapid growth, while driving inclusive talent and recruiting practices. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating incredible candidate experiences and ensuring a best-in-class culture for the Company.
What you’ll do…
- Partner closely with the People team, hiring managers, and the Leadership team to develop AvantStay’s recruiting strategy and define a talent acquisition roadmap to successfully scale the Company through ongoing phases of hypergrowth.
- Track recruitment metrics to ensure the Talent Acquisition team’s processes are efficient, effective, and best-in-class.
- Hire, train, coach, and continuously develop members of the recruiting team to optimize performance, engagement, effectiveness, and retention.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and hiring managers, ensuring their current and future hiring needs are supported.
- Identify emerging trends in the talent acquisition ecosystem and propose creative and new ideas for finding the best talent.
- Ensure operational efficiency for high volume recruitment and longer-term sourcing strategy for hard-to-fill roles.
- Coach the broader team and leadership on hiring and talent assessment best practices; continuously train managers on interviewing best practices.
- Establish and maintain a list of key strategic partnerships (especially DEI focused) to use for talent pipelining.
- Oversee the selection and management of external search partners and talent acquisition vendor relationships. Support our People team in building out programs to support all new hires once they join the Company. Act as an AvantStay brand ambassador, partnering with cross-functional teams to develop and implement employer brand management programs.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 6+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in-house, within a high volume, high-growth environment
- 2+ years of experience leading Talent functions, with a proven track record of growing and developing high-performing recruitment teams
- Ability to build relationships with leadership and provide counsel and support to other leaders across the business
- Experience in diversity, equity and inclusion best practices as it relates to talent acquisition and performance
- Demonstrated track record of building out talent operations and employee branding programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking with the ability to execute on assignments and make decisions independently with limited information
- Experience working in a high growth environment, ideally in high-tech or a SaaS company
Perks and Benefits…
- Salary: $100,000-$120,000 + Bonus + Equity
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Flexible work location