This role is meant for someone who is able to build scalable tools and processes, knows how to establish rapport and manage relationships with ease, and can balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment without breaking a sweat. This person should love all things recruiting and be excited to help hire and mentor recruiters while thinking creatively and strategically about new ideas to attract and retain talent. Our product is strong, our people are amazing, and combined together provide a recipe for success.
This is a remote role that will require occasional travel for company and team meetings.
- Attract, lead, inspire, and develop a strong, high-performing talent team.
- Create a culture of excellence, empowering recruiters to find top talent and hiring managers to make confident hiring decisions.
- Create and execute on all talent strategies and employer brand identity.
- Build strong and credible relationships with Hiring Managers.
- Determine, track and analyze success metrics for all recruiting-based activities.
- Lead creative sourcing strategies and coach team members on best practices.
- Drive continuous improvement of the interview process and candidate experience.
- Proactively anticipate challenges to overcome and provide innovative solutions.
- Manage tools, systems, and partnerships that support all talent functions.
Required Experience & Competencies:
- Proven experience effectively managing, leading, scaling, and motivating both Technical and GTM Recruiting teams; bonus points for global leadership experience.
- Past experience as a full-cycle recruiter, closing hard-to-fill positions.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build long-term relationships with internal and external partners at all levels.
- Extensive experience with sourcing strategies and approaches to hiring top talent.
- In-depth experience using LinkedIn Recruiter; bonus points for knowledge of other specialized sourcing tools and platforms.
- Experience using (and loving) modern Applicant Tracking Systems; bonus points for knowledge of Lever.
- Experience building and managing team performance metrics that drive decisions and motivate behaviors; bonus points for knowledge of Gem.
- An understanding of US-related recruitment laws and compliance regulations.
- Excellent organization and time management skills to juggle multiple high-priority projects and team leadership.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, high-growth environment making strategic and tactical decisions oftentimes quickly.
- Strong self-awareness and ownership over your work; you’re not afraid to ask questions or admit when you are wrong.
- A love for start-up life 🙂