BenchSci’s vision is to help scientists bring novel medicine to patients 50% faster by 2025. We do this by empowering scientists to run more successful experiments with the world’s most advanced, easy to use biomedical artificial intelligence software platform, thereby avoiding delays that slow the progress of medicine to clinical trials. Backed by F-Prime, Inovia, Golden Ventures, and Google’s AI fund, Gradient Ventures, we provide an indispensable tool for more than 41,000 scientists that accelerates research at 15 top 20 pharmaceutical companies and over 4,300 leading academic centers. We’re a CIX Top 10 Growth company, certified Great Place to Work®, and top-ranked company on Glassdoor.
We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join our Product Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, the Director of Product Marketing will lead a growing team in promoting our expanding suite of SaaS products to scientists researching life-saving drugs.
- Own the overarching Product Marketing strategy at BenchSci, and establish organizational structure, processes, workflows, and tools to ensure the success of the team and function
- Collaborate with Platform, Customer Success, and Sales leadership on planning and executing new product introductions
- Lead market research activities to understand market threats and opportunities, market trends, customer insights, and competitor strengths and weaknesses
- Hire, coach, develop and mentor a team of world-class Product Marketing Managers
- Be accountable for the quality of the Product Marketing team’s deliverables, including product strategy and analysis, positioning, sales messaging, and training materials
- 10+ years in a SaaS product marketing role
- 5+ years managing high-performing teams, ideally in a multi-product company
- History of leading successful launches of new products and features
- Skill at working effectively in cross-functional teams
- Excitement for the fast pace of a dynamic hypergrowth company
- Passion for science and making a positive impact on the world
Benefits and perks:
- An engaging remote-first culture that hires the best talent from around the world
- A competitive compensation package that includes BenchSci equity options
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits with an emphasis on mental health
- An annual Executive Health Assessment at Medcan for proactive health awareness
- Three weeks of vacation plus an additional day for every completed year
- Generous parental leave benefits with a top-up plan or paid time off options
- Additional time-off: Winter Holiday (Dec 25-Jan 1), Summer Holiday, your birthday, and more!
- An Oculus Quest 2 to connect with your team members in Virtual Reality
- An executive coach for managers to assist in leading high-performing teams
- Complimentary Headspace account to support mental wellness and focus
- Complimentary genome sequencing from 23andMe to better understand your health through your DNA
We believe culture is critical to success and invest accordingly. We live and promote our FASTT values of focused, advancement with speed, tenacity, and transparency. We work hard to maintain an engaging, supportive environment where everyone can do their best work. To learn more, read our culture deck.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. We believe that improving diversity, equity and inclusion is our collective responsibility, and this belief guides our DEI journey. To learn more, read about our DEI initiatives.
BenchSci provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.