Ahead of a period of planned, substantive growth, we are thrilled to welcome an exceptional Director, People Business Partner to scale the General and Administrative practice at Cribl. A successful candidate will strike a balance between operator and executer, leading our People Business Partner team while also providing hands-on support and consultation to the business. Through your leadership, you will execute and evolve our strategic people initiatives, extend critical insight to employees and managers, coach senior leaders, and drive people programs and values-aligned change management interventions. As a core member of the People Leadership Team, you will help to prime a remote-first talent strategy, scale and deploy strategic people initiatives, and evolve equitable engagement programs to attract, onboard, and enable the people who power a generational company, like Cribl.
Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of People and based anywhere within the United States or Canada, this role is critical to the success of the business as Cribl scales.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Forms effective relationships with the client groups and consults with executive level management, providing People guidance when appropriate.
- Mentors, coaches and provides feedback to managers at all levels; also mentors other People team members.
- Provides guidance and input on organizational design, workforce planning, and succession initiatives to support the business strategy.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the People Operations group to develop solutions, programs, and opportunities for intervention.
- Manages and resolves complex and escalated employee relations issues.
- Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of team members, helping to identify and mitigate risks by ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed.
- Works closely with management and team members globally to improve work relationships, elevate employee engagement, and increase productivity and retention.
- Identifies learning needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs. Participates in evaluation and monitoring of learning solutions to ensure success.
- Attracts, develops, and retains key talent across the People Business Partner team, leading a high-performing organization that operates in anticipation of business needs.
What You’ll Bring
- 7-10 years of proven experience managing and scaling as a People Business Partner
- Experience leading and influencing organizational design, change management, manager development, compensation and employee relations.
- Knowledge in People/HR policies & procedures with a demonstrated a track record of prioritizing, defining, developing, and rolling out scalable solutions that address the needs of the business.
- Demonstrated practice of interpreting data and analytics, drawing upon insights, and leveraging established benchmarks/case studies to inform interventions.
- Experience building and scaling programmatic people strategies in support of both technical (engineering, product) and go-to-market (sales, services, marketing) organizations.
- Strong organization, interpersonal, and communication skills with demonstrated experience presenting to large groups, fellow leaders, and teammates of all levels.
- Deep understanding of relevant employment laws.
- Experience building and scaling systems, processes, programs, and teams within a global, rapidly growing environment.
- Passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Previous experience operating within a global, remote-first environment.