brightfin is looking for a Director of Logistics and Supply Chain to be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Mobile Device Lifecyle Management department, as well as be a strategic planner involved in helping the company progress.
End-to-end responsibility for mobile device life cycle management business including:
– Design, implementation, and management of logistics operations
– Manage teams and daily activity related to logistics facility.
– P&L responsibility for device life-cycle management line of business
– Manage partners for device life-cycle management services in countries or areas of business not supported by in-house capabilities.
– People, process, technology, facilities, cost, performance, and P&L
– Implement systems, tools and processes to ensure accurate and timely reporting of inventory, activity and KPIs.
– Implement processes to support SLAs and KPIs and ensure consistent delivery on those metrics as a component of a great customer experience.
– Keen focus on designing and building processes that drive efficiency and quality.
– Optimistic, enthusiastic solution-oriented mindset.
– Hire, train and motivate great people.
– Support sales and customer success teams as needed.
– Manage consolidation of two logistics businesses in to one location while maintaining service levels for all.
Background / Experience
– Knowledge of inventory management system.
– Deployment of new technologies and process in logistics environment.
– Focus on process design and operational model that drives efficiency and quality in a mass customization environment.
– Implementation of fully functional supply chain management infrastructure.
– Experience building and managing efficient supply chain and logistics operations.
– Data-driven decision making.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires daily delivery and execution while planning for the future.
– Have to be able to plan and execute at the same time.
– Ability to document and communicate complex processes.
– Service oriented mindset in a matrixed work environment
– Team and employee focus with goal of creating a safe and positive work environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
· brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
· Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
· 401K with employer match
· Compensation range (DOE): $90,000 – $100,000 per year