The CrowdStrike Information Technology Operations Team is looking for a Director to manage and deliver Executive Support administration and to coordinate special events. The IT Operations Team is a key component of the CrowdStrike family and is critical to the smooth and effective daily workings of all CrowdStrike team members. This leadership position will build a world class exec support service, managing a dedicated team and influencing other leaders to provide and improve on that service. This leader will oversee the day to day support of our executive staff, VIPs, and coordinate with different business units on IT support for special events.
What You’ll Do:
This is a leadership role, although hands-on interactions are expected, driving and providing concierge level support for company Executives and designated VIP users. Services cover both standard corporate configurations and home office support for company provided equipment combined with third party services (ISP, etc.)
- Develop and maintain a roadmap of executive support services driving improvements that directly affect the executive team and ultimately lead to improvements for all CrowdStrike workers.
- Provide regular feedback to IT leadership on the execution of executive support services
- Develop and manage a 24/7 support service with global availability and create a virtual support team with employees across the IT landscape
- Ensure the executive support team maintains an operational knowledge of the latest Mac, Windows and mobile platforms and their compatibility with MDM solutions, including best practices and system configurations.
- Structure and drive the management of executive computers via monitoring, securing, updating, patching, troubleshooting, automating and optimizing laptop, mobile and desktop systems through hands on review as well as collaboration with Corporate Platform Engineering
- Guide and drive the optimization and simplification of the executive and VIP experience, improving application usability and interoperability, testing new application releases and researching new solutions to customer demands or recurring problem sets.
- Ensure the quality operation and availability of A/V equipment in executive conference rooms including preparation for executive meetings with external parties at CrowdStrike offices.
- Ensure the quality and completeness of executive account management, account creation, multi-factor and Mobile Device Management solutions for executive team members and VIPs.
- Support corporate initiatives and represent the executive team/VIP perspective as solutions and procedures are designed and deployed across the organization
This portion of the role requires collaboration and project management skills to determine and provide the correct level of support for both internal and external special events. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with Marketing and other business units to provide IT support for both internal and customer facing corporate events including the management of IT staff onsite during those events.
- Work with vendors to understand the landscape of any external events and recommend appropriate support services for that event and coordinate with IT leaders to ensure needed resources are available and involved
- Assess attendance levels and activities during an event and recommend appropriate levels of staffing for onsite support
What You’ll Need:
- The candidate should be comfortable when communicating with high level executives working under difficult circumstances and be able to convey technical concepts/procedures/policies in a non-technical way.
- The candidate must have prior work experience supporting Senior Executives, Board Members and VIP users at an enterprise level
- The ability to develop, communicate, and drive plans for overall improvements in the executive experience that can be translated to
- Strong task management skills: ability to prioritize, triage, resolve and escalate in an efficient and effective manner
- Advanced knowledge of OS concepts, Active Directory, Endpoint management solutions and various security platforms. Requires knowledge of OU and Security Group management
- Strong understanding of security best practices, worst practices, concepts and real-world application.
- On-call experience, responding within agreed time limits to incidents and service requests, working continuously on a task until completion (or escalating to another group where appropriate)
- Experience working with industry-standard AV technology and tools (Crestron, Zoom, Polycom)
- Demonstrated ability to drive change by influencing other organizations within CrowdStrike
Strong technical and industry related skills including, but not limited to:
- Systems management and automation: experience with, MDM, Ansible, WSUS, with advanced administration knowledge of group policy and automation services
- Solid understanding of networking concepts: TCP/IP, DNS, IP addressing, connectivity troubleshooting, cabling (straight through vs crossover, patch panels and patch ports, tracing/toning cables and troubleshooting wiring issues, etc…)
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification or equivalent experience
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com, for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in the U.S. is $165,000 – $240,000 per year + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.